Meaning behind username??

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Honey badgers are plain mean, just from my research. They take on full size male lions!

Fun fact: Baby Cheetahs look like badgers when curled up. This helps protect them from other preditors while the mom is gone hunting. God really is amazing!

Hi, everybody. Interesting thread! I don't post on this forum all that often, but I feel like I know you all a little better after reading this.

I am a semi-pro penny whistle player: Irish and Scottish trad stuff. And I am a great admirer of badgers. To me they represent tenacity, individuality, and the disinclination to back down in the face of long odds. My real name is Thomas.
I LOVE your avatar! Did you draw it yourself?

Mine has nothing to do with my username - it's my hand and our oldest dog's paw (when he was 8 weeks old). He's a great dane (and as it happens it's his 8th birthday today). His name is Loki (Retired Viking might appreciate that). His paw is much bigger than that now.

I LOVE your avatar! Did you draw it yourself?

Mine has nothing to do with my username - it's my hand and our oldest dog's paw (when he was 8 weeks old). He's a great dane (and as it happens it's his 8th birthday today). His name is Loki (Retired Viking might appreciate that). His paw is much bigger than that now.
Awe.i had a great Dane before we came to the US. His name was Valentino Duke of Hearts (or tino) I love big dogs

big dogs can eat you out of house and home

PhoenixKing: I did not know that about cheetahs! God's creation is indeed amazing.

LostBear, yes, I drew the avatar myself. I call it Badgerpelli. ha ha We are getting a black lab next month and considering Loki for a name. We'll have to get to know him first.

I'm never having a small dog. Big dogs are bestest
I always said that, said I'd never have a small dog especially one of those little ratty chihuahuas... Had my chihuahua for just over a year now, one of the best dog decisions I've ever made.
My username came from a book in which there's a little water spirit called a Sylvan Riverseed and since my normal username for things was taken, I used that.

I always said that, said I'd never have a small dog especially one of those little ratty chihuahuas... Had my chihuahua for just over a year now, one of the best dog decisions I've ever made.
My username came from a book in which there's a little water spirit called a Sylvan Riverseed and since my normal username for things was taken, I used that.
I personally don't like chihuahuas because they bark a lot and they are always under foot. Just my opinion. :)

I always trip on small dogs. It is nearly impossible to trip on a 150 pound dog ...they become a wall in your way rather than and object to trip on

I always trip on small dogs. It is nearly impossible to trip on a 150 pound dog ...they become a wall in your way rather than and object to trip on
I have an 80 pound dog. He is very well trained and gets out of the way when I walk near him.

Is your dog not very well trained? You can train I'm to move when you walk towards him.

I personally don't like chihuahuas because they bark a lot and they are always under foot. Just my opinion. :)
Same reasons why I always said I wouldn't get one but I've changed my tune. She does bark but only to alert which is useful when I'm down at the horses by myself so I know if someone is nearby. You can't trip over her because she's the heaviest footed dog I've ever had. The big staffie x I had before her weighed well over 10 times her weight and I regularly fell over him because he'd walk up behind me without me hearing him whereas she thunders round like she's an elephant. She's got all the personality of a big dog, it's just condensed into a tiny package. The only really annoying thing about her is she has replaced all of the grandchildren as my grandparents favourite, I'm only still slightly favoured because I bring her to see them :lol:

Same reasons why I always said I wouldn't get one but I've changed my tune. She does bark but only to alert which is useful when I'm down at the horses by myself so I know if someone is nearby. You can't trip over her because she's the heaviest footed dog I've ever had. The big staffie x I had before her weighed well over 10 times her weight and I regularly fell over him because he'd walk up behind me without me hearing him whereas she thunders round like she's an elephant. She's got all the personality of a big dog, it's just condensed into a tiny package. The only really annoying thing about her is she has replaced all of the grandchildren as my grandparents favourite, I'm only still slightly favoured because I bring her to see them :lol:
Lol, how much does she weigh? :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back