Marbled Cray Mass Production

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
boboboy...this is an old thread, so why don't you shutup. Just a suggestion. You just keep repeating yourself.

I don't get here often. when i do, i dont always get to the posts i need to reply too, on the first visit.

as for shutting up, why? i have been, and still am, involved in this thread from the first. unlike you! unless you have information on the subject. who should shut up?

nah i don't know anything about marbled cray, but i know something about you...you need to learn when to keep your thoughts to yourself.

I agree that it’s time this was closed and I understand that boboboy’s comments weren’t along the lines of the OP’s question. I do however think that pointing out the issues that are attached to these crayfish has merit. If the OP was not aware of these problems and he did decide to breed them, then it is quite likely he would also end up selling them. If people who are not aware of the problems they present were to buy them as a novelty and then end up sticking them in a local creek or pond when they no longer want to care for them, that is a major problem. Invasive species are a major problem around the world. If these crays weren’t considered a problem, they would not be illegal.

We all have to be responsible in our endeavors. When we consider mass breeding a non-native species, we have to also take into consideration the impact they could have if they are introduced into nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back