January 2011 Fish Of The Month Competition - Post Your Entry Here

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, here is my entry, the male kribensis from my breeding pair. I took the picture a while ago, and have since rescaped the tank, so it looks different. I also struggled to take a decent verification picture as they have just laid some more eggs yesterday.

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

cheers :good:

I know who i'm voting for already - stunner. One of my favourite fish, and a nice specimen on show in this here comp.

:hey: Nobody knows :fun:

mmkay, heres my attempt. this is Viper SRT-10, the angel

Attachments

• IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 130
My Ram...couldnt get the validating paper in as good as the original pic as i was up close on the original pic..hes actually really small.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 150
my ram.....one of 4...but the only one who would sit still long enough to be snapped!

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 138
Great, looks like I stand no chance :lol:
As nominated by AstonN24vantage, My angelfish,
DSC_1230.jpg

And probably the best verification picture I can get :p
DSC_1282.jpg

Great, looks like I stand no chance :lol:
As nominated by AstonN24vantage, My angelfish,
DSC_1230.jpg

And probably the best verification picture I can get :p
DSC_1282.jpg

Great entry.... keep ém rolling in..... FOTM seems to be more popular than TOTM..... Support that one as well please.... Both closes on the 13th for entries......

Here is my L260 Queen Arabesque Pleco

zz.png

Verification pic
P1020955.jpg

ok hes still only a tiddler but il enter cheech the lutino oscar . il get a verification pic tomorrow when the lights are on , but it will be nowhere near the quality of this pic , as i took this shot when i recently borrowed a dslr . anywho heres cheech the oscar
3.jpg

Matt, I'm very sorry to ask but has the top picture been given the Photoshop treatment? The colours look very vibrant compared to the 2nd pic

ok lets kick off januarys FOTM.

this is my Aequidens Diadema thats currently about 8 inches and one of my best finds so far :drool: ill get a varification pic up asap :good:
010-3-2.jpg

here is my varification pic :good:
001-25.jpg

Stunning specimen. Have been looking to get one for a while but never seen colours that intense in the ones I've seen locally.

My male Apistogramma entry photo.

James.

ok hes still only a tiddler but il enter cheech the lutino oscar . il get a verification pic tomorrow when the lights are on , but it will be nowhere near the quality of this pic , as i took this shot when i recently borrowed a dslr . anywho heres cheech the oscar
3.jpg

about the best i could do for verification , as i no longer have the dslr and had to use my own crappy stone age camera with the flash , but you get the idea

verify.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back