January 2011 Fish Of The Month Competition - Post Your Entry Here

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ll give it a go with my multi this month :)

My Neolamprologus multifasciatus:

My verification pic:

Matt, I'm very sorry to ask but has the top picture been given the Photoshop treatment? The colours look very vibrant compared to the 2nd pic

ok lets kick off januarys FOTM.

this is my Aequidens Diadema thats currently about 8 inches and one of my best finds so far :drool: ill get a varification pic up asap :good:
010-3-2.jpg

here is my varification pic :good:
001-25.jpg

Stunning specimen. Have been looking to get one for a while but never seen colours that intense in the ones I've seen locally.

no there is no treatment done to this pic. the pics were taken on different days and in different light and at different angles etc. i am totally useless with computers and wouldnt know where to begin if im honest as those that know me will confirm :lol: im normally rubbish at getting pics of my fish too but this and the one of my oscar that i added in last months comp i got lucky with i think......

Matt, I'm very sorry to ask but has the top picture been given the Photoshop treatment? The colours look very vibrant compared to the 2nd pic

ok lets kick off januarys FOTM.

this is my Aequidens Diadema thats currently about 8 inches and one of my best finds so far :drool: ill get a varification pic up asap :good:
010-3-2.jpg

here is my varification pic :good:
001-25.jpg

Stunning specimen. Have been looking to get one for a while but never seen colours that intense in the ones I've seen locally.

no there is no treatment done to this pic. the pics were taken on different days and in different light and at different angles etc. i am totally useless with computers and wouldnt know where to begin if im honest as those that know me will confirm :lol: im normally rubbish at getting pics of my fish too but this and the one of my oscar that i added in last months comp i got lucky with i think......

I take loads of pics of my diadema, sometimes they are really vivid colours other times quite dull, it depends on the mood the fish is in.

Here's mine for this month. Hopefully a little more appreciated than my daemon :sad:

My Krobia sp.
DSC07305.jpg

Verification to follow soon! Should it be required :/

@ Euston...... I am busy compiling the voting poll for the January 2011 FOTM competition (to start on 14th January) and I do not have your verification photo yet..... if you wish to enter, please submit your verification..... thanks.

I`ll give it a go with my multi this month :)
My Neolamprologus multifasciatus:

I'm busy compiling the January 2011 FOTM voting poll, (to open on the 14th) but I need to have this photo in "IMG" format..... Can anyone please help..... Thanks.

(all those still intending to enter.... Hurry up... you've got till the 13th.... (like Zoddy said..... where are the marines)???

I'm busy compiling the January 2011 FOTM voting poll, (to open on the 14th) but I need to have this photo in "IMG" format..... Can anyone please help..... Thanks.

(all those still intending to enter.... Hurry up... you've got till the 13th.... (like Zoddy said..... where are the marines)???
Is there anything I can do to help? Is there another way for me to upload the pic possibly? :unsure:

ludwig, why do you need it in IMG format? I think all the others are JPGs and so is this one. Have you tried clicking on it and then saving it from there?

lol matt and photoshop? not being horrible to matt but switching the pc on is nearing limits bless him

lol matt and photoshop? not being horrible to matt but switching the pc on is nearing limits bless him
:grr: :grr: :grr: :grr:

i am learning as i go but with myself as my tutor its a very slow process :lol: i dont dare press anything incase it messes something else up :lol: i spent 5 hours trying to get my new mobile connected to my laptop last night and still dont know if its working....... :unsure:

i hate technical stuff :angry:

C'mon Ludwig, we want to get voting, apparently the entries and nominations closes at 18:00GMT today...its 22:34 and nothing :sad:

:lol: I don't want to sound pushy but I thought I'd give him a gentle nudge! :hey: :hey:

WAIT!
I AM entering this one! If we aren't voting yet I can still technically enter!
Fish picture(is it OK)
Photo0694.jpg

Verification(is this OK)
Photo0695.jpg

Cheers,
Paradise<3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online