FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
January 2011 FOTM --- Post your entries here.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in our December 2010 competition. The poll to decide the winner is now active until 18:00 GMT on 30th December 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the January 2011 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the FOTM competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The January 2011 competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th January 2011 at 18:00 GMT.

ok lets kick off januarys FOTM.

this is my Aequidens Diadema thats currently about 8 inches and one of my best finds so far :drool: ill get a varification pic up asap :good:
010-3-2.jpg

here is my varification pic :good:
001-25.jpg

ok here is galaxy my chocolate cichlid

sdc154057466336.jpg

verification picture
sdc154067710078.jpg

:-( I spent over an hour this afternoon trying to get a nice pic of Bailey and you have beaten me to it, you naughty person Matt!!!

Oh just prooves great minds :lol: :hey:

:-( I spent over an hour this afternoon trying to get a nice pic of Bailey and you have beaten me to it, you naughty person Matt!!!

Oh just prooves great minds :lol: :hey:
sorry star. this is a pic a took not long after i set up the tank and ive not been able to get a better one of him or any others since.... must have had a lucky camera moment :lol:
im sure you have other fish you can enter from your vast selection ;)

Here goes, my Geophagus Albios

049-2-1.jpg

089-1.jpg

Verification pic
052.jpg

Here's mine for this month. Hopefully a little more appreciated than my daemon :sad:

My Krobia sp.
DSC07305.jpg

Verification to follow soon! Should it be required :/

&&%%^%%^*****££££$$^^&&

There was me thinking to myself I wont get pipped next month, pic taken and already in PB account!!!

108.jpg

109.jpg

*Throws toys out of pram and has huge sulk*

I suppose its a good job I put the wrong date on then.
:rolleyes: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck Euston. :good:

&&%%^%%^*****££££$$^^&&

There was me thinking to myself I wont get pipped next month, pic taken and already in PB account!!!

108.jpg

109.jpg

*Throws toys out of pram and has huge sulk*

I suppose its a good job I put the wrong date on then.
:rolleyes: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck Euston. :good:

You've already done your geo anyway :p

Thanks though :)

PB284892-1-1.jpg

Here she is. My WC Hoplarchus Psittacus 7" and growing.
P9284306.jpg

I just wanted to post this one because its funny. I wish this photo came out better. Look at her big mouth.
P9284321.jpg

My male Apistogramma entry photo.

and verification... Sorry it's not the best.

James.

heres my zebra oto,was nearly impossible to get a verification pic,but hopefully the one i got will be fine if not let me know.

scotty

P1000099.jpg

004-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back