Is Your Favourite Species?

Killifish :drool:
BigC
I'm with you Big C. Have had excellent results with lyretails and Linneatus especially in a community tank where killies are rare.. Like Dwarf Gouramis and bettas too.


BTW our local NJ minnows both fresh and salt water, are killies. I know you're supposed to look down your nose at a local fish but I have kept them just for $hits and giggles.
 
I love dwarf puffers and clown loaches. I like clown loaches because they are so colorful and they eat snails. The reason I like dwarf puffers is because they are so tiny and cute and I love the way their tails bend when they are just floating around. They are also very smart.
 
Frogfish, followed closely by bichirs, knifefish, and puffers. Morays are pretty high up on the list, so are some piranhas. I can't stand rbp's though, don't know why. I love wimples (not true piranhas), Serrasalmus spilopleura, and Serrasalmus geryi. And yes, those frogfish can strike incredibly fast.

Ryan
 
Kribensis as they are hard to kill and pretty. Glo Danio's as they literally wont die, and they are pretty also!
 
Gobies and killies have got to be the best small fish...They're definitely better all round than common live bearers :lol:
Catfish from the doradidae family are awesome as are SA and CA cichlids.
And another of most peoples favourite I think marine preds (such as frogfish, which I'll be getting sometime) are fascinating too, the madarin fish has the best colour formation I've ever seen.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top