aaronnorth www.ukaps.org Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 6,822 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Worksop, Notts, UK Feb 23, 2008 #1 I think Gouramis and rainbowfish are good, colourful & peacefull and come in a variety of sizes so ideal for almost any tank.
I think Gouramis and rainbowfish are good, colourful & peacefull and come in a variety of sizes so ideal for almost any tank.
P pat3612 Fish Crazy Joined Jan 23, 2008 Messages 205 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 23, 2008 #2 I like my dwarf puffers because their mean and they dont like anyone but me lol. On the serious side though I do like them they have loads of personality and they are really noisy. I dont like swordtails all they do is eat and crap.
I like my dwarf puffers because their mean and they dont like anyone but me lol. On the serious side though I do like them they have loads of personality and they are really noisy. I dont like swordtails all they do is eat and crap.
N nicnak Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 111 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Kent Feb 23, 2008 #3 i saw some really tiny puffers today in the fish shop... are these dwarf ones or just babies do you think?
i saw some really tiny puffers today in the fish shop... are these dwarf ones or just babies do you think?
shroob Fish Gatherer Joined Jul 23, 2007 Messages 2,014 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Sheffield Feb 23, 2008 #4 Oscars! The puppies of the fish world.
B BigC Fish Maniac Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 8,294 Reaction score 10 Points 0 Feb 23, 2008 #5 Killifish BigC
stang1 A smile costs nothing :) Joined Sep 12, 2006 Messages 6,132 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Northampton,UK Feb 23, 2008 #6 Plecs, followed very closely by Bettas, followed very closely by Cichlids!!!
D dwarfgourami Fish Connoisseur Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 5,090 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Southampton, uk Feb 24, 2008 #7 The pike livebearer is pretty impressive.... The pike livebearer is pretty impressive....
CFC Leader of the Fishes Joined Feb 8, 2003 Messages 11,553 Reaction score 4 Points 0 Location London Feb 24, 2008 #8 Catfish for me, can't argue with the top freshwater predators.
andywg Bored into leaving Joined Aug 16, 2004 Messages 6,350 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Somewhere else, as I am banned... Feb 24, 2008 #9 For me it is either Frogfish (fastest vertebrate strike in the world) or true boneless sharks.
S SFC K New Member Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 24, 2008 #10 Silver Arowana's, they are very elegant swimmers. To bad they out grow my 75 gallon....
B bloatedguppy Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 174 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 24, 2008 #11 Clown loachs!!! My fav fish cause they can go with just about anything plus they have great personalities,colors, and easy to get.
Clown loachs!!! My fav fish cause they can go with just about anything plus they have great personalities,colors, and easy to get.
rocknurworld2006 Fish Aficionado Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 3,384 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Aberdeen Feb 24, 2008 #12 bristlenose catfish or malawis
wendywc Rocking a crabshell for a hat. Joined Jan 22, 2006 Messages 2,157 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Houston, TX - USA Feb 25, 2008 #13 Love loaches (except clowns), but I've always had a plec in my tank.
J jakeroberts Fishaholic Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 693 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location brisbane'Australia Feb 25, 2008 #14 malawis or angel fish
Ace Of Spades Fish Gatherer Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 2,794 Reaction score 3 Points 38 Location GB Feb 25, 2008 #15 My Favourite Fish Species is Clownfish (Marine), Pipefish (Marine) and Malawai