I Want To See Your Tanks.

Might give that a try, thanks. I dont know if you can see by the pic, but Ive got hundreds of baby Java's growing off the main plant that seem much healthier than the mother!!

Apologies for the hi-jack :lol:
 
heres the 4 foot planted tank i got... the others have fake plants in...
newphotosmaller.jpg


3 foot Fighter tank:
fightertanksmaller.jpg


2 foot with high nitrate problem..:
guppytanksmaller.jpg
 
it might still be producing new, submerged growth then.

It should be me who is apologising for the hi-jack seeing as i started it lol.
 
Thanks Mel :D

@ Jdubz

Approx 20 moss balls, some of which are used as toys by the Sev's :rolleyes:
 
you all have ridiculously nice tanks. mine never look that great. hopefully one day though!
 
minx I am loving the idea of that many mossballs! They look like tribbles :lol:
 
Sweet tanks everyone ! I never posted mine so here they are.

36 Gal bow front. Fake plants and some other corny stuff like a pirate ship the opens and bubbles its n the far corner.
P4110009.jpg


55 gal going to be all natural I am going to add plants too once my tank is cycled I just got my filter today finally. This one is going to be my master piece. I'm going to add a background too.
P4120014.jpg


My 5 gal betta tank. Also all fake I'm thinking of redoing it. take the fake ugly plants out and add some real ones. I don't know.
P9070388.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top