I Want To See Your Tanks.

None of my tanks are fancy, but I keep a few low light plants just to make things interesting.

Bathroomtanks10-04-07.jpg


55wotoscoryskuhlis01-25-09.jpg
 
I know lol, Peter Kirwan (zig) got 2 first places! And then he got 15th in the ADA !!! simply amazing. Always good to try and copy though

I know what you mean A.
but in my estimation these tanks are not set up for the long haul.
I remember when George Farmer first got into planting schemes etc etc etc. He was always messin around, no scape stayed the same for any length of time.
I like to see a mature tank that can stand the test of time not just for a competition but for years down the line the same scape but it has evolved if you catch my drift.
Of course thats only my opinion.
Regards
C
 
I know lol, Peter Kirwan (zig) got 2 first places! And then he got 15th in the ADA !!! simply amazing. Always good to try and copy though

I know what you mean A.
but in my estimation these tanks are not set up for the long haul.
I remember when George Farmer first got into planting schemes etc etc etc. He was always messin around, no scape stayed the same for any length of time.
I like to see a mature tank that can stand the test of time not just for a competition but for years down the line the same scape but it has evolved if you catch my drift.
Of course thats only my opinion.
Regards
C

i agree, it looks 100% more natural once the plants start to mingle in with other, and IMO it gives it a finished look - something i am aiming for with my next tank.
 
My planted tank...the others aren't anything special really.

Picture117-1-1.jpg
 
Thank you. It has actually changed a bit since that pic. The plant in the empty spot towards the middle back has filled the space more and is turning red.
 
it is still a work in progress, but i am satisfied so far.
75g10.jpg
 
heres mine but a before and after..
Before:
DSC04562.jpg

After:
DSCF2162.jpg


rescaping again once my order from plantsalive comes in :good:
 
Killudead I like that color bottom. Fifefish very nice plants. It looks like java fern planted high on the wood looks great.
 
Thanks aaron, slight problem with browning leaves on the Java Fern, but apart from that and a heck of a lot of TPN+ its doing well thanks.
 
Thanks aaron, slight problem with browning leaves on the Java Fern, but apart from that and a heck of a lot of TPN+ its doing well thanks.

lol, how about trying microsorum pteropus "narrow" IME it is easier and faster growing than the regular java fern.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top