I Want To See Your Tanks.

snowflake311

Fish nerd
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Location
US
I'm putting together a new 55 gal tank. I have big plans for it.

I want to see your work of art. Because a well put together tank can look like a live painting. Post photos here or send links to your tank.

Thanks I'm excited to see them. :hyper:
 
You should try members aquarium photos in the sub forum, there will be loads there
 
I'm putting together a new 55 gal tank. I have big plans for it.

I want to see your work of art. Because a well put together tank can look like a live painting. Post photos here or send links to your tank.

Thanks I'm excited to see them. :hyper:

Hi, i am new to the forum. Here are pics of my 100g Pygocentrus Natterreri (red bellied piranha) tank. I have a low light plant setup, nothing speacial but i like it, and the fish have great personality :)

fulltankshot.jpg


fuklltank2-1.jpg
 
Its not a Nem Truck..... its a Cataphyllia Jardinei
 
thanks snowflake the roots are artificial the sand is argos playsand cheap as chips i find it much better than gravel. a lot quicker and easier to clean as the crud sits on the surface rather than droppin in between the gravel. just use the gravel vac as normal but hover it about 1cm above the gravel instead of pushing it into the substrate
 
You simply cant compete with the AGA.
Some of those Guys are Gods.........
 

Most reactions

Back
Top