I Got It For A Bargain, Now Need Help!

I looked at p&p its £9.99, its the same one as forby shown. The reason I have gone to this as I can hide the wires away and it would be easy to remove with cleaning etc.
 
I looked at p&p its £9.99, its the same one as forby shown. The reason I have gone to this as I can hide the wires away and it would be easy to remove with cleaning etc.

Sorry I didnt look at the item you were bidding on, was just a bit of advice thats all. Im sure it will be fine but you never know and sometimes it works out more expensive. Dont forget pics of the tank tho. :good:

Mike
 
I have bought LED's from hongKong with no problems, yes the postage is more expensive than the item but it still works out cheaper than a uk bought one. Also the ones I bought for £1 plus £5 postage. I did notice a uk suplier selling the same item for£15. The only problem with the HK suppliers is that it can take a bit longer for delivery.

When it comes to heaters/thermostats I would deffo go for a known brand as the consequences of going for a cheapo brand arn't worth considering.
 
I understand what Geoff was saying about the fluval 2+ being so much bigger.I was just thinking how DP's are meant to be super dirty.
I've never owned them though, so if you were to go with a fluval then the 1+ may be good enough.
 
I was hoping to get one abit cheaper than that. I will take a look around but if all else fails I will go for this :good:
 
Found there ebay store - Think I might purchase this. I dont really want a spray bar so can I take that off?

Also how does it attach on to the tank does it have the suckers?
 
Found there ebay store - Think I might purchase this. I dont really want a spray bar so can I take that off?

Also how does it attach on to the tank does it have the suckers?

im not certain but the filter will probs have suckers and the bar probs dosent come off maybe it does but its worth leavin it on! :)
 
Your payment has been received for Item # 250429663606 - Aqua Pro Aquarium Internal Filter M200 5W 45L Fish Tank‏
 
ive got 1 of them heaters they nt bd for the price but they just very long

just measured it they 280mm from top to bottom
 

Most reactions

Back
Top