I Got It For A Bargain, Now Need Help!

i had it in a 30l for a while and had no probs with it took it out due to bein to long and the temp adjuster at the top a pain to turn when in the tank
 
if doesnt fit could always try this 1 ebay Item number: 160314154279
cost a lil bit more but is smaller in size
 
its to big my tank is 25cm high and this is approx 27cm high lol

purchased the one you sent the item number to :good:
 
lol yea 1 of the reasons y i took it out of mine ive got a spare 150w heater in cupboard smaller than it lol
 
Ok tonight I have bought:

Filter, Heater, Light = £31.67
Tank: £15

All together: £46.67

- The tank would of cost me £49.99 with filter + light, and would of still had to buy heater.

So I have saved around £10, but £10 is £10 that I can spend on somthing else.
 
I was hoping to spend around £30 but you dont realise how much it adds up to until its to late :blush:
 
nah i brought a jewel rio 125 at weekend for 36 quid need to fix lights and get stand but been quoted for the ballast at 24+vat still cheaper than buying a new tho so all :good: :lol:
 
well done mate you ganna use it for ya dp's like
 
Wonder if you have included the price of fuel to get in the car and pick the items up when the postman arrived to deliver after you have already left the house.

Thats the only pain of online shopping. The flipping car gets more miles picking up the darn things.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top