Hello! (:

TumblrTimes

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
bristlenoseHello there, I'm new to these forums! Ive seen this website coming up as a search result when I have been looking for answers to my aquatic shenanigans so I decided I may as well just sign up 
yahoo.gif
  I'm new to fish keeping but I've been putting in loads of research over the last few months. So far I only have 1 tank (there is one in the garden but its only a little one, still figuring out what I could do with it, Any suggestions welcome 
wink.png
) anyways, onto the fun stuff!

I have a Ufo 550 corner tank, Will upload pictures when I can.. Memory on my phone went corrupt or something and now it doesn't let me take pictures
Dunno.gif
 But anyways, At this current moment in time I have:

5 Guppies
7 Neon Tetra
3 Mollies
2 Rummy nose tetra (did but 3 but one died almost instantly, My guess was it was new stock?
Dunno.gif
 )

3 Black phantom tetra
1 Angel fish
3 Gourami's
Sadly yesterday I woke up and found my Bristlenose catfish was belly up, No idea why ):

Im going to make a new thread in asking what else I could keep with these fish I already have but if you can shed any light onto what I could have please feel free to let me know :)

Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you :)

:hi: to the forum.
You should think about adding more Rummynoses because they like to be in schools of at least 6. :fish:
Have a look at our nano thread section for suggestions on what you could have in the smaller tank.

Blondielovesfish said:
welcomeani.gif
to the forum.
You should think about adding more Rummynoses because they like to be in schools of at least 6.
fish.gif

Have a look at our nano thread section for suggestions on what you could have in the smaller tank.
Yeah I am planning on getting more, There some of my favourite fish (:) Thank for the advise ill have a look now!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back