Slinkymalinky

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Points
3
ok so I’m new here. We all need help from time to time ..... this is why I sought out a forum in the first place, was for advice. On the flip side .... I would like to see everyone’s happy fish, your proud moments, your aquascapes, your monumental centrepiece fish, anything like that. Something you are proud of and you are doing right
 

Attachments

  • BAF0325A-9123-419D-8FA8-51D136C0918B.webp
    BAF0325A-9123-419D-8FA8-51D136C0918B.webp
    775.7 KB · Views: 392
  • 62740390-8367-4986-9CB7-3951E5B02921.webp
    62740390-8367-4986-9CB7-3951E5B02921.webp
    282.7 KB · Views: 341
ok so I’m new here. We all need help from time to time ..... this is why I sought out a forum in the first place, was for advice. On the flip side .... I would like to see everyone’s happy fish, your proud moments, your aquascapes, your monumental centrepiece fish, anything like that. Something you are proud of and you are doing right
Welcome.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top