Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Dee-lightful. My fact is that the classic pool smell is not chlorine, but a chemical reaction between chlorine and #1. Just water with chlorine in it has little to no scent.
Wow... Here was thinking: "Wow the pools here always smell very clean"

Some rat hairs, rat dung, maggots, insects and more are allowed by the FDA in many of the foods we eat. Hope this doesn't ruin your dinner. View attachment 161749
I can’t see the content here in the uk hope it’s nothing we eat here 😂

A few more food-related fun facts:
1. Vegetables are grown outside, in dirt, where bugs can crawl on them. They are fertilized with animal manure. When they aren't, they're fertilized with things that are far worse.
2. Meat comes from dead animals.

Once you make peace with those two realities, most of this stuff really doesn't bother you that much anymore. :lol:

A few more food-related fun facts:
1. Vegetables are grown outside, in dirt, where bugs can crawl on them. They are fertilized with animal manure. When they aren't, they're fertilized with things that are far worse.
2. Meat comes from dead animals.

Once you make peace with those two realities, most of this stuff really doesn't bother you that much anymore. :lol:
Yah I knew all that BUT I didn't know that sometimes plants were fed with worse things than that...

Dee-lightful. My fact is that the classic pool smell is not chlorine, but a chemical reaction between chlorine and #1. Just water with chlorine in it has little to no scent.
Oh man. I used to love that "we're at the pool!" smell, because I love to swim, love being in water, so I always associated it with happiness.

Kinda not so much now!

Oh man. I used to love that "we're at the pool!" smell, because I love to swim, love being in water, so I always associated it with happiness.

Kinda not so much now!
There was a friend of our family who said that they were at a pool with their friend and he thought he could get away with peeing in the pool... The pool has a purple dye when someone pees 🤣🤣🤣

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back