FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

DragonScales+Doubletails

Fish Addict
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I guess this kind of counts as a forum game. :fish:

*Rules*

Share 1 fact we didn't need to know at a time.

The fact obviously has to be appropriate.

The fact you share Does NOT have to relate to the previous

it has to be TRUE

Only puke if necessary

Have Fun.

I will start us off.

Artificial Vanilla extract comes from the beaver's castor gland which is next to its anal gland. TL;DR Fake vanilla comes from beaver's butts

Vultures purposely poo on themselves to keep cool. They also projectile vomit the contents of their crop if threatened so that they are lighter and can make a quick escape. Imagine how I felt at the wildlife rehab practical knowing these facts and being told we need to get a blood sample from 2 of them😅

Some rat hairs, rat dung, maggots, insects and more are allowed by the FDA in many of the foods we eat. Hope this doesn't ruin your dinner.
92C21CCA-A653-4145-897F-0498A603BE89.gif

Last edited:
Some rat hairs, rat dung, maggots, insects and more are allowed by the FDA in many of the foods we eat. Hope this doesn't ruin your dinner. View attachment 161749
I don't mind a mouse or rat hair, it's the human hair I don't like, especially the ones shaped like a 9

Except in the case of infection, human urine is sterile.
Odd as it may seem that is very true. Actually it can be used to clean a wound if water is not available.

To add to the actual thread salt water will draw out an infection in an open infected wound.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back