Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Rabbits practice Coprophagy, ie they eat their own poop. They actually have to do this to be healthy and they produce special poops specifically to eat.

Think about that the next time you plan a meal.
It's very similar to ungulates chewing their cud. Secondary digestion. I find it slightly less disgusting if I think of it that way. But only slightly. :lol:

Your brain try's to save itself before any other organ wich can lead to death. How selfish!
Not selfish 🤣
Brain controls everything basically. It's our main drive. So yah it should help itself before all the others because it can't help others if it dies.

Your brain try's to save itself before any other organ wich can lead to death. How selfish!
Who cares about the reality as to why the brain comes first? Personally I think the brain is over rated and use mine as little as possible. ;)

Not selfish 🤣
Brain controls everything basically. It's our main drive. So yah it should help itself before all the others because it can't help others if it dies.
Technically if our heart isn’t working, our brain won’t work either.

Technically if our heart isn’t working, our brain won’t work either.
Yes true but the brain kinda supplies to all the muscle functions and the heart is a big muscle. Of course if you have a heart attack you may die. So yes we are both right. The heart and the brain are two of the most important things in your body.

Most reactions

Back