Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ohio Fish Rescue is like the anti Orange County Choppers show where the father there,Paul Tuttle beat down his sons and Big Rich praises his. What a difference.

During the 16th century, people used to drink their morning urine, as they thought it would help them have a long and healthy life.

In reality, besides it being absolutely disgusting, it has no actual health benefits.
You mean like a cure for Covid?

We need to change the title of this topic
"Fun Family Friendly Facts We Didn't Need to Know " (going forward)

We need to change the title of this topic
"Fun Family Friendly Facts We Didn't Need to Know "
How about: "Fun facts we didn't need to know (family friendly)"

It keeps it to the side but it also incorporates that to make sure people know

So anyways yes the virus what were we saying about it?😉😂😂

Who here knows what a Siphonophorae is? I would be very surprised if there are people who know without searching it

So anyways yes the virus what were we saying about it?😉😂😂

Who here knows what a Siphonophorae is? I would be very surprised if there are people who know without searching it
It's a long chain-like organism made up of weird little jelly creatures....that lives in the sea 😋

My kids watch octonauts and they did an episode on it🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
It's a long chain-like organism made up of weird little jelly creatures....that lives in the sea 😋

My kids watch octonaughts and they did an episode on it🤷‍♀️
Yes! I couldn't remember where I had learned it. Octonauts🤣 My middle was big into them. Haven't seen them in a minute as my little is obsessed with Bluey.
Awesome...

My brother used to watch Octonauts... Tbh it was the only little kids show I actually liked watching 🤣... I know, it's weird but I did actually get into it as a teen when my brother put it on 🤣🤣... Siphonophorae was the one main thing I remembered from the show... It honestly was a pretty cool show. Idk if they still make episodes tho

Wait.... and you actually remembered that??? LOL, I watch something and after a minuite, I don't even remember the name of the show I was watching :rofl:

Wait.... and you actually remembered that??? LOL, I watch something and after a minuite, I don't even remember the name of the show I was watching :rofl:
Sometimes during a commercial break I'm like: "Wait... what am I watching? Is it a movie, show, or the news?" 🤣... And the thing is, I was completely in to it but then my mind went poof

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back