Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wait.... and you actually remembered that??? LOL, I watch something and after a minuite, I don't even remember the name of the show I was watching :rofl:
I thought it was cool!

It was a good episode
B039wm4h_640_360.jpg

Yes! I couldn't remember where I had learned it. Octonauts🤣 My middle was big into them. Haven't seen them in a minute as my little is obsessed with Bluey.
My eldest is obsessed with Bluey too...actually it's really annoying as Bluey's dad has really raised the bar where fun parenting is concerned, I just can't compete with him 🙄

The only two bones in the human body which are not articulated with or directly attached to any other bone, are the patella (kneecap) and the hyoid bone.

The only two bones in the human body which are not articulated with or directly attached to any other bone, are the patella (kneecap) and the hyoid bone.
And yet, when your patella decides to go for a walkabout, it really, really hurts!

So anyways yes the virus what were we saying about it?😉😂😂

Who here knows what a Siphonophorae is? I would be very surprised if there are people who know without searching it
I had to look that one up. What a cool organism!

Awesome...

My brother used to watch Octonauts... Tbh it was the only little kids show I actually liked watching 🤣... I know, it's weird but I did actually get into it as a teen when my brother put it on 🤣🤣... Siphonophorae was the one main thing I remembered from the show... It honestly was a pretty cool show. Idk if they still make episodes tho
They have a few movies out, the boys really like the reef one with the crown of thorn star fish. Ring of Fire one is cute and the one with the underwater caves is too.

My eldest is obsessed with Bluey too...actually it's really annoying as Bluey's dad has really raised the bar where fun parenting is concerned, I just can't compete with him 🙄
IKR. The octopus episode I relate to a lot. Where Bluey's dad is just super silly and the other dad takes game too seriously. Like octopi don't do that🤣 I am that parent, like how can I make this educational and fun. However, the boys are like come on mom, just be silly.

They have a few movies out, the boys really like the reef one with the crown of thorn star fish. Ring of Fire one is cute and the one with the underwater caves is too.
I think I've seen those 🤣

Nothing cute about a ring of fire, which is usually associated with eating food from "Curry in a Hurry", now available online

Most reactions

trending

Back