Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photographs: 
8645793461_ab07b4e503_b.jpg

Meet the parents...
8645798529_962e9e7b0c_n.jpg
8646894130_e00ec94c4a_n.jpg
8645785317_947712ab5f_n.jpg

Varieties: Orange/Yellow, Orange/Yellow with Black Spots, Metalic Blue Tails

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Have you still got any could pick up tomorrow as down near cannock :)

Bensonp said:
Have you still got any could pick up tomorrow as down near cannock
smile.png
Sorry was late seeing this, I'm in all day until this Thursday if your still interested?

anylower said:
if you have any remaining, ill have some for my lads tank.
Yeah I've got plenty just let me know if and when you wanna come down and pick them up

RossC said:
if you have any remaining, ill have some for my lads tank.
Yeah I've got plenty just let me know if and when you wanna come down and pick them up
hi thats great!
Can i collect them this Friday AM?
or when is the best time and day for you

@anylower
Yeah friday should be fine, and idea what time roughly, just so I can plan my day? Cheers

RossC said:
@anylower
Yeah friday should be fine, and idea what time roughly, just so I can plan my day? Cheers
Looking at 11-12. If you could text me your address, here's my mobile number:07588294189.
Thank you

Still got loads left guys, I've also got an adult female who needs rehoming and some platy fry but I'll put those in a separate topic.

I've got quite a lot left and they all need to go, is there anyone who would like to pick them up?

Thedoctor said:
How big are they now?
They're all gone now I gave them to my LFS so hopefully they're growing up in a nice big tank some where lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back