Feeding My Fish

ok, ye spose they wil, although the ones near me never seem to be offering snails
 
they normally dont offer, I had to ask. You know they have some if there tanks have alot of them running around on the tank walls.
 
will ask next time i go in then

thanks everyone for your help- is there a suitable place to but frozen bloodworm from online, or is it best to buy it from my lfs
 
will ask next time i go in then

thanks everyone for your help- is there a suitable place to but frozen bloodworm from online, or is it best to buy it from my lfs

I'll be cheaper to buy it locally. They'd have to send it overnight or express so it stays frozen, which isn't cheap.
 
Welcome back AdAndrews, I thought that you were given some sort of ban. lol
 
lol, note the dot on the end of my name, they banned my posting permissions lol,
 

Most reactions

Back
Top