The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
I used internet explorer on my lap top rather than Mozilla as its much quicker

I clicked on TFF on my favourites and it had logged out. For some reason the sign in page had disappeared yet its there on mozilla so I can use it on mozilla but not IE. Frustrating cos Mozilla plays havoc with my pc

Any ideas, solutions?

cheers Simon

I used internet explorer on my lap top rather than Mozilla as its much quicker

I clicked on TFF on my favourites and it had logged out. For some reason the sign in page had disappeared yet its there on mozilla so I can use it on mozilla but not IE. Frustrating cos Mozilla plays havoc with my pc

Any ideas, solutions?

cheers Simon

Sounds like an issue with your cookies...i have the same issue with my Mac, it doesnt handle cookies very well.

its frustrating as I;ve used it on IE for last three years :crazy:

Why don't you which to Opera 10, the faster browser ATM! :hyper:

blimey thats quick just started using it now

Is it ok Carlove no problems with it?

Yes, Ive used Safari, IE6,7,8&9, Firefox, google chrome... and opera has always been the best. Its the quickest to load pages, it loads up the quickest and its got a speed dial which the most usefull feature IMO
Get it, its an excellent browser :good:
Carl

I recommend Google Chrome, It's minimalist so that it is one of the fastest web browsers.

I recommend Google Chrome, It's minimalist so that it is one of the fastest web browsers.
Its also a browser that logs 100% of what you do which google keeps

yep, having a 'locked down' firewall, i know chrome links to goggle, before it tries to load your home page. if i block the request, chrome does not work. though i am not sure MS dont do that with IE. either way, this is a browser. it should go to your homepage first, unless someone else is in control. I'm actually not sure Opera does not do it too. just i installed that, prior to locking the thing down.

Opera and Firefox. currently Opera is the fastest, but i still use firefox the most.

yep operah is the best browser hands down

Typing in the www.fishforums.net doesn't work for me on any computer or browser? Googling it and clicking on a forum section is the only way i can access the site atm

If you knew anything about google chrome you would know how to disable all the things that store your data. But they don't actually store your data. If there is a problem then it sends the info to google chrome for them to fix it. It also sends the information to google to determine the best local address to send your queries to.

http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/privacy.html

http://www.favbrowser.com/google-chrome-spyware-confirmed/

Bang goes your theory

If you knew anything about google chrome you would know how to disable all the things that store your data. But they don't actually store your data. If there is a problem then it sends the info to google chrome for them to fix it. It also sends the information to google to determine the best local address to send your queries to.

http://www.google.co...en/privacy.html

honestly, do you expect them to admit it? their business model is based on collecting information on individual users. and, either selling it, or using it to direct (unwanted) advertising. supposedly, tailored to your needs.

Most reactions

trending

Back