Can I Have An Alligator Gar In My Tank?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick clean shot and its over with shooting, but lets be honest sticking a arrow in the back of this fish and it towing you round for a hour or two is classed as sport? its just cruelty, no need for it, for eating or not. :angry:

Like I said earlier, I hunt too. Even here in America there are people that look down on hunters. Most are just afraid of things they know nothing about. It's probably the same with the person that posted the "redneck" comment. It's just internet babble. It's funny, I have also used the Cooper's Hawk in my avatar to hunt with. Nobody seems to have a problem with that. It generally comes down to fear of guns. Are guns not popular in the U.K.? I honestly don't know.

Not many people have guns here in the uk.alot of people here steriotype you "yanks" as being gun toting rednecks and not that im being racist or having a dig but that pic of the lady with the gun kinda shouted gun toting redneck to me especially because of the dramatic pose.

im down with hunting, i wouldnt like to do it but thats jut me. i just think in this day and age there are ways of hunting. shooting things with arrows isnt really would i would call a good way to hunt in terms of effiency and on grounds of being hummane. i think its hard to know what the line is, after all seal clubbing is a form of hunting ........whats that all about

Like I said earlier, I hunt too. Even here in America there are people that look down on hunters. Most are just afraid of things they know nothing about. It's probably the same with the person that posted the "redneck" comment. It's just internet babble. It's funny, I have also used the Cooper's Hawk in my avatar to hunt with. Nobody seems to have a problem with that. It generally comes down to fear of guns. Are guns not popular in the U.K.? I honestly don't know.

Not many people have guns here in the uk.alot of people here steriotype you "yanks" as being gun toting rednecks and not that im being racist or having a dig but that pic of the lady with the gun kinda shouted gun toting redneck to me especially because of the dramatic pose.

im down with hunting, i wouldnt like to do it but thats jut me. i just think in this day and age there are ways of hunting. shooting things with arrows isnt really would i would call a good way to hunt in terms of effiency and on grounds of being hummane. i think its hard to know what the line is, after all seal clubbing is a form of hunting ........whats that all about
Most "gun totin rednecks" have shotguns. That, kind sir, is a military grade semi-automatic assault rifle. Its called an AR15...look it up. I'm a military girl. What do you expect?

THe majority of people I know have never held a gun. Liking to hunt doesn't make you a "redneck" either. Not unless your using a washing machine as a weed planter in the front yard.

There are A LOT of stereotypes about British folks, but I am too CIVILIZED to say them.

The fact that I have a lot of british friends that I respect keeps me from saying them. But we can't all be classy, can we?

Most "gun totin rednecks" have shotguns. That, kind sir, is a military grade semi-automatic assault rifle. Its called an AR15...look it up. I'm a military girl. What do you expect?

I hear you but in a touchy thread like this where the word "redneck" has shone its suntanned face a few times, any picture popping up of any american holding a gun is goona shout "yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa" redneck alert to an englishman. im not knocking the way our cousins across the pond are relaxed with guns, when the zombies take over all i have under my bed is a baseballbat not a CV53XXP27 and aircraft rifle with a silencer.

Edit just to point out alot of english people have baseball bats but i dont think anyone here knows how to play baseball

Well, Happy 4th everybody! Hope nobody is sore about how they lost the big fight ;) {See now, that was a total joke AND also the truth.}

A quick clean shot and its over with shooting, but lets be honest sticking a arrow in the back of this fish and it towing you round for a hour or two is classed as sport? its just cruelty, no need for it, for eating or not. :angry:
Well I won't bother explaining how your ancestors killed things, but it certainly didn't involve guns....

THe majority of people I know have never held a gun. Liking to hunt doesn't make you a "redneck" either. Not unless your using a washing machine as a weed planter in the front yard.

There are A LOT of stereotypes about British folks, but I am too CIVILIZED to say them.

there will always be steriotypes. the best way is just to be open and see the funny side. i have a few american friends and i think its funny the stuff they come out with about me.

but just for the record you said your too civilised to steriotype the english but our happy to steriotype redncks weeding technyques. all i was on about was how its funny that the english steriotye alot of americans with guns as red necks, i wasnt saying i do......you on the other hand have said that you think all rednecks use washing machines as weed planters....................you baddy

Well, Happy 4th everybody! Hope nobody is sore about how they lost the big fight ;) {See now, that was a total joke AND also the truth.}

that wasnt the big fight

I hear you but in a touchy thread like this where the word "redneck" has shone its suntanned face a few times, any picture popping up of any american holding a gun is goona shout "yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa" redneck alert to an englishman. im not knocking the way our cousins across the pond are relaxed with guns, when the zombies take over all i have under my bed is a baseballbat not a CV53XXP27 and aircraft rifle with a silencer.

Edit just to point out alot of english people have baseball bats but i dont think anyone here knows how to play baseball
Well, we were told by another classy englishmen to join the army if we want to shoot stuff, so I showed him exactly what a soldier would pack. Now, as everyone here seems to want to insult the americans with stereotypes when we haven't been like that to anyone else, I'd like to remind you that calling our nation redneck isn't the best way to go about things. What happened July 4th 1776? Oh yes, I remember...we showed who was stronger

LOL! This thread gettin out there. My Redneck Shotgun toting wife...

P3221340.jpg

Well, we were told by another classy englishmen to join the army if we want to shoot stuff, so I showed him exactly what a soldier would pack. Now, as everyone here seems to want to insult the americans with stereotypes when we haven't been like that to anyone else, I'd like to remind you that calling our nation redneck isn't the best way to go about things. What happened July 4th 1776? Oh yes, I remember...we showed who was stronger

ok then touchy you did win a war over 200 hundred years ago but i would expect a side to win such a war considering the enemy was thousands of miles from there own land and the home side had countless other countrys helping them and supplying them but if it makes you feel better you take your victory.

war is whats wrong with the world and and the fact that both of you have used a victory in a war (from hundreds of years ago) to get one over on me just shows how different different nations are from each other. ......who cares who wins hundreds of years down the line when there both now allies

LOL! This thread gettin out there. My Redneck Shotgun toting wife...

P3221340.jpg

know comment......... nice background though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back