Cafeteria Coffee , Espresso cooker Coffee , Filter Machine Coffee Instant or tea!

cafeteria , Expresso kettle , Filter Machine or Instant

• Expresso Kettle(gas hob)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herbal Tea

• I Survive on Dust!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some may have noticed a trend in obesity getting worse as governments begin to outlaw sugar.

not realising the benefits of it-only realising too much is bad(just like everything else you and eat and drink)

sugar is Key to Energy release

some may have noticed a trend in obesity getting worse as governments begin to outlaw sugar.

not realising the benefits of it-only realising too much is bad(just like everything else you and eat and drink)

sugar is Key to Energy release
Ever-so slightly wrong there...sugar's great for energy release, that is true...but you have to do the exercise to release the energy. Slobbing in front of the telly after eating a full trifle is not conducive to weight loss. ;)

Ever-so slightly wrong there...sugar's great for energy release, that is true...but you have to do the exercise to release the energy. Slobbing in front of the telly after eating a full trifle is not conducive to weight loss. ;)
Sounds like you might be partial to a sherry trifle Bruce ;) :D

I prefer a raspberry one myself....usually eaten before my weekly workout doing water changes on the aquariums :D

as sombody that takes copius amounts of sugar(4 teaspoons per cup) and somone that is always somwhat active(apart from when in the air)

ive never ever had a problem with weight or illnesses caused by my sugar intake

you have to get out what you put in though(good exercise)-this is vitally important

im like a humming bird(never stopping) when not at work

and im always Alert and on top of my Game.

Last edited:
Sounds like you might be partial to a sherry trifle Bruce ;) :D

I prefer a raspberry one myself....usually eaten before my weekly workout doing water changes on the aquariums :D
Tesco, ASDA and the Co-Op don't do sherry trifles...and, fortunately, I have a decent outdoor walk to hand, if I chose to so indulge.

Tesco, ASDA and the Co-Op don't do sherry trifles...and, fortunately, I have a decent outdoor walk to hand, if I chose to so indulge.
I do miss the countryside and seaside for going off for a walk....living in a city suburb is not conducive anymore where walking is concerned...being a lone female has become more than a little fraught lately

When I lived on the IoW, I was never far from the cliffs, beach or downs....certainly alot healthier down there

If the trifle is big enough you will burn some calories carrying it from the fridge

I run early in the morning, so I usually have 1 cup of coffee via my Keurig K cup machine. By the time I am finished with my run, I go to Starbucks for a proper 4 shots of espresso, which I cool down with a splash of ice water and drink all at once, because they are shots. I find no enjoyment in drinking coffee. Caffeine is a drug, and I use it accordingly :rofl:

I run early in the morning, so I usually have 1 cup of coffee via my Keurig K cup machine. By the time I am finished with my run, I go to Starbucks for a proper 4 shots of espresso, which I cool down with a splash of ice water and drink all at once, because they are shots. I find no enjoyment in drinking coffee. Caffeine is a drug, and I use it accordingly :rofl:

do you Drink Alcohol at all?

Most reactions

Back