Cafeteria Coffee , Espresso cooker Coffee , Filter Machine Coffee Instant or tea!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cafeteria , Expresso kettle , Filter Machine or Instant

• Expresso Kettle(gas hob)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herbal Tea

• I Survive on Dust!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I drink iced chai tea, the powdered kind you dump in hot water. Except I do half the serving size of powder, dump it in a small amount of hot water, mix it up, then add like 12 ounces of milk and a few ice cubes.

Tea for me🍵 everytime, even in really hot weather, it's a cure for all ills.

Got put off coffee by my parents who, when I was just starting on hot drinks, partook of something called "Camp Coffee" which is a coffee/chicory essence, put me off anything even remotely coffee like for life!

Tea for me🍵 everytime, even in really hot weather, it's a cure for all ills.

Got put off coffee by my parents who, when I was just starting on hot drinks, partook of something called "Camp Coffee" which is a coffee/chicory essence, put me off anything even remotely coffee like for life!
Get a tall glass. Fill it with scoops of vanilla ice-cream. Then fill in the gaps with milk. Then add a teaspoon of Camp Coffee. Then mush it all up with a fork (a surprisingly quick process). The most delicious iced coffee ever created.

Sweet coffee is good for asthma?

I can honestly say I’ve never had a truly hot cup of percolated coffee. Not as hot as straight from the kettle anyway.
The sugar was to make it tasty to a child. It’s the caffeine in the coffee and maybe something else that helps dilate the breathing tubes in the lungs. It’s not as affective as doing breathing treatments with epinephrine or using a rescue inhaler but it’s what we had in the fifties.

The sugar was to make it tasty to a child. It’s the caffeine in the coffee and maybe something else that helps dilate the breathing tubes in the lungs. It’s not as affective as doing breathing treatments with epinephrine or using a rescue inhaler but it’s what we had in the fifties.
Also, it wasn’t fast acting hence drinking it every morning and taking a thermos for a cup at noon. When I got home, I had a breathing machine.

I’ve drunk at least about 10 cups of coffee nearly every day for the last 40+ years, since I was at school. I also smoke, and have a coffee with every cigarette. Maybe it’s a good job I drink the coffee...

Sweet coffee is good for asthma?

I can honestly say I’ve never had a truly hot cup of percolated coffee. Not as hot as straight from the kettle anyway.
You should pick up a stainless steel or porcelain camping percolator. They cost like twelve bucks. You put water in. Coffee in the little part with all the holes and turn your burner a little shy of medium temperature and let it perc away. You will love it. Don’t burn your mouth. Use a potholder to pour it.

You should pick up a stainless steel or porcelain camping percolator. They cost like twelve bucks. You put water in. Coffee in the little part with all the holes and turn your burner a little shy of medium temperature and let it perc away. You will love it. Don’t burn your mouth. Use a potholder to pour it.
Nah, I don’t like percolated coffee. Flavour’s so strong it’s horrible. I have to drink it occasionally when I’m not at home (eg in town for whatever reason) and it’s never hot.

Got a nice mug of Starbucks Toffee Nut frothy coffee beside me....I love my Dolce Gusto cos I can get all of my favourite frothy coffees without going out :)

As for normal tea...my mother used to make tea so strong that the spoon would not just stand up in it but wither away....put me off normal tea for life

So its herbals for me.....Twinings.....lemon & ginger, spiced ginger, spiced apple sleep mix and cherry & cinnamon

I grind my coffee beans. Much fresher that way . I drink 30oz of strong coffee every day. I have read coffee is good for your health. “Bottoms up”

Yorkshire Tea is too expensive...so you shop at Sainsbury's! :rofl:

Have you tried buying loose leaf tea recently? The choice is Yorkshire and own brand. Having tried several own brand Sainsbury is the one we like best so that's what we buy.

The nearest Waitrose is 40 miles away so no chance.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back