Cafeteria Coffee , Espresso cooker Coffee , Filter Machine Coffee Instant or tea!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cafeteria , Expresso kettle , Filter Machine or Instant

• Expresso Kettle(gas hob)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herbal Tea

• I Survive on Dust!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caffeine is a drug, and I use it accordingly :rofl:
I hear you and it's a drug like alcohol's a drug.
For sure, you can quaff it down, just slopping the cheap and nasty down the throat...or you can actually cultivate the experience.
A quality bean here, an excellent Single Malt there...all of it savoured and properly appreciated and not a bit of it snorted up the snout.

haha not all drugs cause problems if taken in the right place at small amounts not even the ones that go up ones nose

i dont advocate the use of any drug though!

sorry just had to put that in bold

I hear you and it's a drug like alcohol's a drug.
For sure, you can quaff it down, just slopping the cheap and nasty down the throat...or you can actually cultivate the experience.
A quality bean here, an excellent Single Malt there...all of it savoured and properly appreciated and not a bit of it snorted up the snout.
Just to be clear, I have been clean and sober from alcohol, narcotic drugs and cannabis for over 14 years. Caffeine is OK for me. Sugar is another substance that I sometimes struggle to find a healthy balance with. Never was a nicotine guy.

I do not. 14 years sober.
i dont drink by choice
but do just have one or 10+ pints occasionally...if that makes any sense

so either stone cold sober or Extremely Drunk i dont do the inbetween bit

chances are if my days been really terrible i'll end up getting very very drunk
if my days been good or just ok i wont drink at all(maybe 1 social pint)

i dont drink by choice
but do just have one or 10+ pints occasionally...if that makes any sense

so either stone cold sober or Extremely Drunk i dont do the inbetween bit

chances are if my days been really terrible i'll end up getting very very drunk
if my days been good or just ok i wont drink at all(maybe 1 social pint)
If it suits you, and doesn't cause harm to you or anyone else, then I can totally respect that ;)

If it suits you, and doesn't cause harm to you or anyone else, then I can totally respect that ;)
i can be a bit of a Grumpy Emotional Wreck in these states
drunk not violent but very angry or Upset

everyone around me knows im like it its not out of character if they know ive had a bad day

they just shy away from me until ive sobered up

despite how pie eyed i get ive always got the upmost respect for the fish and dog just not other people haha

I can't drink coffee, I can't stand the smell let alone the taste. Remember Borders, the CD/video store with a coffee shop upstairs with the classical CDs? My husband used to drag me in there so he could browse and the relief when we got out into the non-coffee contaminated air *sigh*

Tea is a different matter. I prefer Yorkshire Tea but that got so expensive I now settle for Sainsbury Red Label.

I can't drink coffee, I can't stand the smell let alone the taste. Remember Borders, the CD/video store with a coffee shop upstairs with the classical CDs? My husband used to drag me in there so he could browse and the relief when we got out into the non-coffee contaminated air *sigh*

Tea is a different matter. I prefer Yorkshire Tea but that got so expensive I now settle for Sainsbury Red Label.
Yorkshire Tea is too expensive...so you shop at Sainsbury's! :rofl:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back