Cafeteria Coffee , Espresso cooker Coffee , Filter Machine Coffee Instant or tea!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

cafeteria , Expresso kettle , Filter Machine or Instant

• Expresso Kettle(gas hob)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herbal Tea

• I Survive on Dust!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Instant coffee... but most out there are crap, so thereā€™s only a few I can drink.

When it comes to coffee- since having my first ever bean to cup coffee I've never bought a single tin/jar of instant coffee

I now have a small bean to cup set-up at home(Auto Grinder , Ā£20 filter coffee machine & seperate milk frother)

And I know every time i buy and make Coffee exactly what I'm buying in those beans

also using Brita Maxtra Filtered Water has brought taste to a higher level

never had a better cup of coffee than what i make myself , better than all the big chains by far

coming from someone that used to frequent Costas in all different countries

Last edited:
occasionally i treat the fish to filtered water when i do water changes(obviously i still add conditioner) but i can guarantee there's less nasties in this than my tap water

All manner of the hot and the wet...depends on so many things.
Iced drinks are for Greek islands only.
In my work, I was often offered a hot drink. Not only might it've been rude to decline, it would be passing up an opportunity to spend some 'normal' time with someone.
That said, I soon learned to enjoy my hot drinks black, having been offered various coloured yoghurts and cheeses with my brews.

When I was a child, I had to drink coffee with a lot of sugar because I had asthma and back then there were no rescue inhalers. My doctor relied on me drinking a cup of coffee before school and whenever needed during the day. So Iā€™ve drank the stuff since I was five or maybe younger. I donā€™t use the drip coffee makers, and I never buy ground coffee. Every morning I grind enough to make four cups in my camping coffee pot that percolates on my stove top. I quit using sugar decades ago and drink it black. I think using the old time percolator has two advantages: you let it percolate to your desired strength and it is truly a hot cup of coffee.

When I was a child, I had to drink coffee with a lot of sugar because I had asthma and back then there were no rescue inhalers. My doctor relied on me drinking a cup of coffee before school and whenever needed during the day. So Iā€™ve drank the stuff since I was five or maybe younger. I donā€™t use the drip coffee makers, and I never buy ground coffee. Every morning I grind enough to make four cups in my camping coffee pot that percolates on my stove top. I quit using sugar decades ago and drink it black. I think using the old time percolator has two advantages: you let it percolate to your desired strength and it is truly a hot cup of coffee.
Sweet coffee is good for asthma?

I can honestly say Iā€™ve never had a truly hot cup of percolated coffee. Not as hot as straight from the kettle anyway.

Oooooh...Mellow Birds! Apparently, it'll make you smile. :D
I couldnā€™t drink that rubbish if you paid me. Itā€™s as bad as NescafĆ©. At least Maxwell House had the decency to go out of business. Coffee with the flavour removed and the bitterness left in. I like mine the other way round.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back