fish11.jpg

Feeding time

fish4.jpg

Whole tank pic

fish12.jpg

Couple of discus pics

fish1.jpg

fish6.jpg

Hmm, havent been on here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeees. and omg omg omg omg omg i love your fish. AWESOME TANK!!!! :hyper:

I love those angels, where did you get them? we`re looking for some for our tank.

Brilliant tank! S.Auticeps is one of my favorite species of fish ever! Are those angels Leopoldi or Scalarae? The head shape looks right for Leopoldi without a doubt :) especially on pic 5.

Is that mangrove roots growing from the top or is it some floating wood?

Amazing tank though :D

Wills

Hmm, havent been on here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeees. and omg omg omg omg omg i love your fish. AWESOME TANK!!!! :hyper:

Cheers

I love those angels, where did you get them? we`re looking for some for our tank.

I got these from Maidenhead Aquatics in St Albans in '09. 10 for £20-. If your looking for wild angels now is the time to look as I think its about the dry season over there in south america.

Brilliant tank! S.Auticeps is one of my favorite species of fish ever! Are those angels Leopoldi or Scalarae? The head shape looks right for Leopoldi without a doubt :) especially on pic 5.

Wills

Cheers. They are P.scalare I think. The wood sinks so I attached it to the glass braces at the top of the tank to create a tree branches overhanging the water kinda look. It gives the fish cover without giving them a big obvious place to hide. The auticeps and angels can be skittish but they doing really well with the wood setup like this.

simply gorgeous. Great looking tank.

Thanks

Cheers

I got these from Maidenhead Aquatics in St Albans in '09. 10 for £20-. If your looking for wild angels now is the time to look as I think its about the dry season over there in south america.

Wills

Cheers. They are P.scalare I think. The wood sinks so I attached it to the glass braces at the top of the tank to create a tree branches overhanging the water kinda look. It gives the fish cover without giving them a big obvious place to hide. The auticeps and angels can be skittish but they doing really well with the wood setup like this.

simply gorgeous. Great looking tank.

Thanks
10 Angelfish for £20? Thats a bargain! :hyper: (or is it a spelling mistake? :lol: )

great looking tank and great photography!

Stunning tank. Your angels are also great - much better than the 'man-made' colour varieties in my opinion.

Especially like the twisting branches, they create a real sense of depth.

I absolutely love it!

How do you get the bogwood to hang like that? whats it attached to?

This is exactly the tangled wood look i'm going for in my new scape. Fantasic inspiration. Really loving the angels, magnificent.

I would love to know what lighting you have on this tank. Is the photo taken during the evening or is it this dark normally? I'd love to be abel to achieve such lighting.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back