Angelfish Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This is exactly the tangled wood look i'm going for in my new scape. Fantasic inspiration. Really loving the angels, magnificent.

I would love to know what lighting you have on this tank. Is the photo taken during the evening or is it this dark normally? I'd love to be abel to achieve such lighting.

the lighting is 2x55 and 1 25 watt daylight t5 tubes. I might try some plant pro tubes soon as these give a nice slightly red light. The photos are taken during the evening when the room is dark. The tank is in a spare room where I keep the curtains drawn all the time.

Stunning tank. Any more pics?

Are the Discus in the same tank or a different tank?

Awesome looking tank.. i love the angels i used to keep them a long time ago. i always loved how they act when they see their owner. Are those rummy nose tetras down towards the bottom?

Stunning tank. Any more pics?

Are the Discus in the same tank or a different tank?

The discus are in a 55g bare bottom tank in my bedroom, different tank. Ill try get some more pics soon

Awesome looking tank.. i love the angels i used to keep them a long time ago. i always loved how they act when they see their owner. Are those rummy nose tetras down towards the bottom?

Yep there are about 20 or so rummy nose in this tank. There are also a small group of cardinal tetra a hatchet fish(used to have a large group but they jumped out the tank) and 3 types of corydoras and a L200 plec. The tetra fear the angels and acuticeps but none have been eaten so far.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back