An app has stolen your password.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I think this was posted before. But it happened a few days ago to me and just today while on youtube I was typing a funny answer- and right before my eyes the sentence I wrote was gone and instead the word "murder" was there.
Yes,I changed my password fast!
Now..whats going on here and only here,that passwords are being lifted? What app? Mine? the boards?

That's bizzare

I live in an urban area..cosmo with 7 million people. Plenty of rotten apples.
But THIS..was right before my eyes. I'm typing about some plant,all the sentence went blank and just that one word I sure haven't used anyplace in my sentence.
I cant even remember the last time I wrote that word anywhere.
I'm always hearing of Youtube accounts hacked. One channel I follow had two years of vids removed and he had to repost.
Why somebody would go through all that to remove Rainbow fish in habitat vids is anybody's guess.

I live in an urban area..cosmo with 7 million people. Plenty of rotten apples.
But THIS..was right before my eyes. I'm typing about some plant,all the sentence went blank and just that one word I sure haven't used anyplace in my sentence.
I cant even remember the last time I wrote that word anywhere.
I'm always hearing of Youtube accounts hacked. One channel I follow had two years of vids removed and he had to repost.
Why somebody would go through all that to remove Rainbow fish in habitat vids is anybody's guess.
Just to cause trouble I guess

Anybody else had their browser say an app on this website has stolen passwords?

Holy cow! That is not funny.

Anybody else had their browser say an app on this website has stolen passwords?
Yes, I once tried to join a photography forum and I saw one of the recent threads. A couple of members said that their passwords were leaked out into the forum and that other members were accessing their accounts. As soon as I say that, I closed out that tab and deleted my account. It was pretty nerve racking... :unsure:

Yes, I once tried to join a photography forum and I saw one of the recent threads. A couple of members said that their passwords were leaked out into the forum and that other members were accessing their accounts. As soon as I say that, I closed out that tab and deleted my account. It was pretty nerve racking... :unsure:
Yowzah! I'm being extra careful about that, pretty nerve wracking and that's pretty much I use a complicated password for this forum..

Yowzah! I'm being extra careful about that, pretty nerve wracking and that's pretty much I use a complicated password for this forum..
I use strong passwords as well.

Never use your username as your password people. :no:

It happens all the time on my favorite mobile game, “Pixel Gun 3-D”. I’m looking for a nice pro map so I an show off my wicked spamming skills. I just find a map called, “Pro” and the password was “Pro”. Man we’re they surprised I joined... :rofl:

It happens all the time on my favorite mobile game, “Pixel Gun 3-D”. I’m looking for a nice pro map so I an show off my wicked spamming skills. I just find a map called, “Pro” and the password was “Pro”. Man we’re they surprised I joined... :rofl:
Lol, I wonder how they're faces looked :rofl::rofl:

It was kinda hard to tell, as they looked like this:
F9003DA9-2522-47A0-B58D-30DAA4F29B4D.png

Note: I wasn’t killing that round, lol. The faces on PG3D look very much like Minecraft characters.

So,a member here..has installed malware to steal passwords?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back