2039litres Yes Its Huuuuge!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's natural for people to have doubts when you have, what sounds like, an amazing tank, when they don't know anything about you and haven't seen pics..

Lol, but there is also a lot of pretenders.I do also believe that liveyourlife is telling the truth though :)

yeah innocent until proven guilty lol
or believe untill proven wrong

I'm so sorry jay :sad: Congrats on the new aro tho :D

I really want to see this tank, can we at least hear it's stocking? I'd love to know what you keeping in it :hyper:

I'd go big fish all the way haha. Seriousely though it sounds awsome

someone so reluctant to simply share a picture of what sounds like a tank worth showing off, wrong or right, i have my doubts.

9 foot long, 4 foot high, the glass would have to be well over an inch thick, taking the internal width of the tank well below 2 foot, very unrealistic.

someone so reluctant to simpy share a picture of what sounds like a tank worth showing off, wrong or right, i have my doubts.

Not really Dave........ I know when I started on the forum, I also had a lot to show off, but no means of doing it...... No digital camera, and no Knowledge as to how to get pics from my cellphone onto the system.....

I never doubted that she has this tank, & did try to keep it anonymous by quoting a phrase that only the owner would know.... She is under no obligation to show us, but I'd appreciate if she does...... I'd really like to see it, & I know she would show it if she had the means.

I don't see what the problem is, CFC's biggest is 8x6x2.5... If you're only having a community tank then 2ft wide is plenty.

i still think its real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back