FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
forget those that dont care, pics please, we all want to have a goosey

ignore the non believers

we want pics ive been waiting since this thread started

please please can we have pics

There is a reason I have told you all before why I havent uploaded any pictures yet, I havent got a usb for my digital camera. Yeh iv uploaded pics before but theyre from my mobile, and i cant take any even half decent pics with it, especially something of this size!

awww what usb end is it i may have a spare i could send you
Im dying to see pics too lol i do genuinly want to see them too

As said my 2ft arow died unfortunatly a few months back but i found a 9" silver arowana for cheap so i got it lol now its 12" just over lol

It connects to the computer directly through usb I believe.Take the card out and put in, then it appears on screen.

YoungFisher just told me this thread exsisted..
Although im not sure I like this thread, the majority of you just genuinely would like to see pictures.
Others are hinting that Im a liar.

I BELIEVE!

Mike

It connects to the computer directly through usb I believe.Take the card out and put in, then it appears on screen.

You are correct. Open up where your battery is, and there will be a Blue " SD " card. It probably says 2.0 GB on it. Take that and plug it straight into your computer. Here is a step by step pic process I made, just for you!

Step one, get your camera:
002-35.jpg

Step two, open up the battery compartment:
003-32.jpg

Step three, push in the blue card, and it will pop out:
004-29.jpg

Step four, put the card into the slot on your computer:
006-27.jpg

007-23.jpg

Step five, Upload and your ready to go!

It depends if they are using a card and if their computer has the slot. I rarely use a card on my Easyshare as it holds alot of pics without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back