2039litres Yes Its Huuuuge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to have room for a tank that size! Think my hubby would kill me though. Either that or I'd have to buy him a fireblade to play with...

And I agree - neons look fab in huge shoals, so do cardinals. Talking 200+ - they look amazing. I'd be very tempted by larger fish though, either that or a marine tank...
 
How about 6750l with wild caught Altums?

img0018my6.jpg


img0017zs8.jpg


img0008xj6.jpg


img0015tc9.jpg


img0023fo0.jpg


Dave.
 
I dont like the idea of wild caught... Not unless you're gonna be breeding with them.


Was her 2039 litre jobbie home-made? Or was there a big van doing a delivery?
 
i love the planting in it


Maybe I should just change the heading of this topic to "the huge tank club.... Take a number" :lol: Then everybody with tanks above 2000 Liters can place photos......

But seriously, I'd really want to see this tank of LiveYourLive!
 
A picture thread of huge tanks, say 1000gals+ wouldn't be bad actually!
 
haha you can't say things like that ludwig at this time hehe
yeah i agree i want to see her tank too it sounds fantastic

awww thats me just out @ 825L lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top