2039litres Yes Its Huuuuge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the difference between catching them yourself or going to an LFS and getting from someone who has caught them? Takashi Amano is the man!
i love his 'home' tank, specially the pics with him in it, scaping

:drool:

Well i can dream most i can fit at the mo is a 30gal tops as my tanks are restricted to one room and i already have 3 set-up and a 20gal waiting to be set-up.

Well i can dream most i can fit at the mo is a 30gal tops as my tanks are restricted to one room and i already have 3 set-up and a 20gal waiting to be set-up.

Indirectly, I maintain a 1100liter tank for a friend in a restaurant (generally proclaimed to be my tank) but not the biggest I ever had..... My display tank in a little petshop I had was 2.2m x 1m x 1m = 2200Liters....

Ah! good.... I see the owner of the tank under discussion is currently online..... Let's hope for some pictures soon......

Indirectly, I maintain a 1100liter tank for a friend in a restaurant (generally proclaimed to be my tank) but not the biggest I ever had..... My display tank in a little petshop I had was 2.2m x 1m x 1m = 2200Liters....

nice maybe one day lol
fingers crossed for pics :good:

Well if you count the ttanks at work then we're just talking silly numbers lol :hyper:

I really want to see some pics of this tank, an inhabitants :shifty:

hey jay what happend to that gorgeouse aro you had? Havn't seen it in any pics for a while.

YoungFisher just told me this thread exsisted..
Although im not sure I like this thread, the majority of you are jusy genuinely would like to see pictures.
Others are hinting that Im a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back