FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This is indeed a "humungous" tank & I would really like to see a picture of it if you don't mind posting it...... (Almost sounds like Grandma's featherbed)....

Below is a quote from someone's profile....... Must be spectacular. If the Excerpt is from your profile, will you please place a photo of it on here.

Main Tank-
2039Litres Yes Its Huuuuge!!
Its 9feet long x 2 Feet Wide x 4Feet In Height
Sits on a specially designed hydrolic powered ramp system for easy cleaning.
Many filters,heaters,sumps ect to name!
Far too many habitants to name
!

No it really is huge! She has a enormous shoal of neons. I have a PM conversation with her. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: Found it:

Me: 9ft!!! Wow thats one hell of a tank! What fish do you have in there?

LiveYourLife: yeh, thats my main tank..it runs the length of one of my livingroom walls.
Its a community tank with about a million neons, cory's, 12"common plec, Hatchets, Angels,Khuli loaches, GBR's..to name a few!

Me: If you have enought money for few get some denesonii barbs they look really nice in a group, apart from they are between £15-20 each.

What corys you got, as I have 9 bronze corys in mine (180L sounds small now lol) and they are one of my favorite fish, they have spawned in the past and the female looks eggbound now. The just look soo nice in a group. You will have a lot of luck breeding them as your tank is huge!

Live Your Life: 180 isnt small, I have a couple of Rio 180's, really nice tanks!
I have bronze,albino,gold laser,peppered,julli,false bandits ( cant remember all the scientific names this early in the morning ) but my fave's are defo the bronze..a lot more active than the others! If they have spawned I havent had any wee ones, the other fish must be getting to the eggs before I do!!

neons look awesome in massive shoals ive often thought about it in my tank getting about 400 and planting it out but the giant gourami and clarias says no lol

even though the tank is huge its kinda limited by the width of two foot. most liekly why the user has gone with the smallrer fish

I will speak to Naomi ASAP and tell her that this thread has been made. and she will put up a picture or somthing for you all.

YF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back