2039litres Yes Its Huuuuge!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Dave oddballs, I find it highly unlikely that a 17 year old would own an aquarium that large.
I'm not purposely flaming the said member, but as a fellow young fishkeeper I know how tricky the hobby can be if you don't have much cash. Would be interested to hear how they got the money for the auarium.

However, if anyone finds any proof for this claim, I would gladly apologise as soon as I find out.

You guys wouldn't be inciting a pic would you now? :rolleyes:

i feel apolagie coming on

I agree with Dave oddballs, I find it highly unlikely that a 17 year old would own an aquarium that large.
I'm not purposely flaming the said member, but as a fellow young fishkeeper I know how tricky the hobby can be if you don't have much cash. Would be interested to hear how they got the money for the auarium.

However, if anyone finds any proof for this claim, I would gladly apologise as soon as I find out.

Ever heard of people called parents?

Or jobs, i had a job when i was 17 and couldve probably saved for a tank that big if i had the patience/space.

Edit by the way, im not going to believe or disbelieve until theres proof either way.

I hope we do get some pics, would love to see a huge tank with a big shoal of neons.

Nor do I but I still think you guys are inciting a pic :ring:

O= this thread brings to mind this article I came across once.. has anyone seen Arapaimag from monsterfishkeeper's 50,000 gallon tank..? Haha I thought it was incredible... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link articles or anything though X__x

O= this thread brings to mind this article I came across once.. has anyone seen Arapaimag from monsterfishkeeper's 50,000 gallon tank..? Haha I thought it was incredible... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link articles or anything though X__x

This topic is deviating a slight bitty,.... so with "LiveYourLive" being aware that we all would like to see her tank, I'm sure she will post once she manages to take a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back