1000 Us Gal Project

Brilliant tank :good:

Vote TOTM!!

I am sure that you have the most understanding otherhalf in the UK :lol:

Did your ray have babies?

Really enjoyed reading this thread,what an amazing tank.All that hard work was definitely worth it.Could you please post a video of feeding time,I bet that's something worth seeing.Hope your health is good and thanks for posting.

WOW! I'm somewhat new to this site and I believe your tank is the best I've ever seen. I miss my thin bar datnoids. But I had to rehome them after my flagtails kept beating on them.....
The arowanas are cool as well, all I have is a plain silver arowana.\
Cheers,
-Flagtail

Took 3 hours to read through but absolutely worth it! But...awww....when did you get rid of the pleco?

Same here, took forever to read all this, awesome tank tho, I'd have done the worlds biggest aquascape but then I suppose you'd have to dive in to get everything planted lol, awesome tho, do love the rays :) well if you ever get bored of the fish or give up the hobby at least you'll have a nice indoor pool lol.

Took 3 hours to read through but absolutely worth it! But...awww....when did you get rid of the pleco?

the pleco was taking a beating from the rays so sold it not long after the tank was set up

some fish will work and others wont you just need to keep a close eye on things for the 1st few weeks its strange as the pleco had no problems with the rays in my old tank which he was in for over 4 months

That's really too bad. He looked like a fine pleco... I didn't realize that rays could be so aggressive before reading about your tank setup.

this is just fantastic T1KARMANN i realy love the balls you had to do this stuning setup well done mate. :good: just out of intreast what did you pay for just the tank if its not to cheeky to ask ? for future plans :) allso was the glass 19mm becuse of the depth rather than lenth and width? cheer fella
ps i realy enjoyed this thread thanks :drool:

this is just fantastic T1KARMANN i realy love the balls you had to do this stuning setup well done mate. :good: just out of intreast what did you pay for just the tank if its not to cheeky to ask ? for future plans :) allso was the glass 19mm becuse of the depth rather than lenth and width? cheer fella
ps i realy enjoyed this thread thanks :drool:
Glass thickness go's up more for the hight i found.

I have not been on this site in along time as well, so i thought i would check out members tanks and this i as far as i made it. it took a awhile to go through but i had a good time.

Great job on accomplishing your dream aquarium and for sharing,i hope you are doing good and enjoying your amazing job from your comfortable couch.

T1Karman hasn;t been on for a couple of months. Hope your ok fella.

Would love to see updated pics as well :good:

hello richard
i just been reading your thread on the other forum about the rays
that was a close one,glad all turned out well

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back