1000 Us Gal Project

it would be nice to hear how T1Karman
is getting on with the tank hes not been
on for a long time hope he is OK

sorry i have not been on the forum for some time as i have been in hospital for 13 weeks with some bad health problems to cut a long story short i have lost my leg after a long and painful fight to save it

anyway thats enough about my problems lets get back to the fish

the system worked very well with the 24 hour water change NOTHING needed to be done to the tank in 13 weeks apart from feed

I'm home now but still cant get to see the fish every day as i need to get up a large step which is not poss on my own in a wheelchair a ramp will be built when the weather gets better and i should be walking on a false leg at the end of Feb

at the moment it takes 2 guys to lift me and the wheelchair up the step and into the shed but i did manage to take this update video enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/T1KARMANN#p/u/0/JbsdlEeqwRk

sorry i have not been on the forum for some time as i have been in hospital for 13 weeks with some bad health problems to cut a long story short i have lost my leg after a long and painful fight to save it

anyway thats enough about my problems lets get back to the fish

the system worked very well with the 24 hour water change NOTHING needed to be done to the tank in 13 weeks apart from feed

I'm home now but still cant get to see the fish every day as i need to get up a large step which is not poss on my own in a wheelchair a ramp will be built when the weather gets better and i should be walking on a false leg at the end of Feb

at the moment it takes 2 guys to lift me and the wheelchair up the step and into the shed but i did manage to take this update video enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/T1KARMANN#p/u/0/JbsdlEeqwRk

it good to see you back
sorry to hear what as happened :sad:
by gum everything seems to have
got a lot bigger the foilies haven't
half grown

Its good to have you back on. Really loved reading the hole thread took me a good few hours the 1st time and have read it again since.
Really am sorry to here about your leg. Hopfully u will be up and about on your new one soon and will have your ramp built.
The fish do look truly amazing.

Crikey T1 you;ve been through the mill but it sounds like you got your ship in order with the plans for the near future. I wish you all the best with that mate :good:

The tank is looking ace. This really is the best tank on this forum hence all the interest. The fish look superb especially the rays they are so chunky. A stark contrast to the skinny rays you often see in shops

Keep the updates coming :good:

You could charge admission and people would pay. That tank looks amazing. :drool: Those rays are stunning. Again, I nominate this tank for TOTM.

My goodness you have been through so much! I remember the medical issues with your leg when I last posted on this thread. Right before I went to Italy, I think in May, or when the female ray was beat up. I'm sorry that your leg was not able to be saved, but if the amputation results in a healthier you... All my best, T1KARMANN.

One day I want a tank that big.

Thanks for all the kind comments i never complain about my health as their are always people out their in a worse state than me

the leg has been bad for years so i knew it had to go at some point i was just trying to keep hold of it as long as poss buy i just couldn't take the pain any longer

i just take each day as it comes

anyway thats to much about me again

the fish are doing sooooo well i have a male leopoldi that someone owes me but i need to get from Holland but i wont be able to get over until march but then that will be my ray collection complete

i have everything i have ever wanted in the tank now so wont be buying or selling anything

the rays pulled down one of the big gold tinfoil barbs yesterday and killed it for fun :sick:

the ray are getting very aggressive again now so we may see some more pups soon

the rays pulled down one of the big gold tinfoil barbs yesterday and killed it for fun :sick:

the ray are getting very aggressive again now so we may see some more pups soon

When the gold tinfoil barb serves as the "Let's kill it for fun" fish to entertain the other fish, you know you have a serious tank. That's intense. Your tinfoils are huge!

i have found that once one fish i a shoal gets killed by a ray the rest will be safe and not go near the rays again

Love your fish tank

I hope to one day have something of a similer size :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back