Your Favourite Fish To Watch?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I can't help it. I love them all. The tiger barbs are just a bunch of clowns, and the flying fox in the tank with them seems to play mind games with them. The cory, well, I just keep getting more! The RCS never, ever stop working and eating. The zebra danios are even more entertaining than I thought they'd be. The longfin black skirt tetras are beautiful, and I like them instead of angelfish because they get along with everybody. I'd love my clown pleco if I saw him more! The other tetras in my 55g could all use more numbers, but my plan is to wait for the last of each species to go before I get anything else in there. 

I am SO GLAD I joined this forum when I did. I think the lives of many fishes have been saved from all the good advice I get from good people!

Steffyboy said:
My huge weather loaches..they're best friends with my albino african clawed frog and they pester him all the time!!
Plus the frog itself...he's hilarious when he just barges everyone out of the way and sometimes grabs the fin of my huge syno and gets towed around the tank!!
And one more...my two fire eels...love they way they move and they're so friendly and playful.

Would love to see a video or at least pics of that tank?

>pete< said:
Guppies... lots of em'... iridescent and all the colours of the rainbow. 

As a complete contrast... a shoal of majestic Angel fish.

Both need to be in a well planted set up to be seen at their best.
dude, that's my 37 gallon..

HAMBONE said:

Guppies... lots of em'... iridescent and all the colours of the rainbow. 

As a complete contrast... a shoal of majestic Angel fish.

Both need to be in a well planted set up to be seen at their best.
dude, that's my 37 gallon..

Angelfish fascinate me, I could watch them for hours.  I head straight for their display tanks when I visit fish stores.

Well that depends.
Not much stock at present. Can and do spend hours watching the cories.
Bulldog Fred, the CT Betta is a character. Builds bubble nests for Mrs. doodle. Flares at everything, his reflection, the decorations, the filter, the thermometer. And is always wanting to help when I clean his tank.

At the shops, Angels(when I rarely see them), Tiger Barbs, cories, and any S.A. Rams. Oh and I have to look at the bettas.
If the shop has salties, Tangs.

Either my clown loaches or my albino African frog...love the way the clowns are so friendly and the way they play with each other and the frog is just hilarious!
Always barging his way around the tank and letting my weather loaches sleep on and under him!

Abyss said:

My huge weather loaches..they're best friends with my albino african clawed frog and they pester him all the time!!
Plus the frog itself...he's hilarious when he just barges everyone out of the way and sometimes grabs the fin of my huge syno and gets towed around the tank!!
And one more...my two fire eels...love they way they move and they're so friendly and playful.

Would love to see a video or at least pics of that tank?

I'll get some for you soon. The ones i have won't upload as they're too big and in HD.

Most reactions

Back