World Cup Cricket.....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Obviously, I'll be behind the South African Proteas...... Who do you support, and who do you think will win?..... The opening match is currently in the 38th over and India is doing very well with 272 for 2 against Bangladash.

Well!.... India putting up a respectable 370 runs in 50 overs is going to be a hard one to chase..... I doubt if Bangladesh is going to get anywhere near that total.....

I didn;t even know it was on!!

don;t follow cricket but can watch the one day limited overs. Is that whats on in this world cup LV?

I didn;t even know it was on!!

don;t follow cricket but can watch the one day limited overs. Is that whats on in this world cup LV?

Yep!.... ODI's limited to 50 overs per innings..... today it is England against the Netherlands.... England should win comfortably.

England currently up against India in the 33rd over..... India batting with 197 runs on the board withonly 2 wickets down....... It's going to be a tough one to follow up for England..... (This projects to a score above 350..- at least)

England bouler Bresnan did well to take 5 wickets near the end, thus restricting the run rate.... India all out with 1 ball remaining..... Still remain a mamoth task for England to get the 340 runs.... good luck to them!!!

OUCH!!!!... England losing today to IRELAND?????..... Terrible upset there!!

South Africa just beat The Netherlands in the 35th over by 231 runs..... Their total was 351 (for 5)

i think you might be the only person watching it :lol:

there doesnt seem to be much being made of it in england, far as i can tell. to be honest, i think english cricket fans would be happy just playing and beating australia all year.

LV

South Africa have got some key games coming up!

England need to improve on the bowling front.

Most reactions

Back