Where Will Liverpool End Up In The League 08/09

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

still top of the lge could it be the year people say it could be will see wot happens around xmas and the new year i have bet on that we will win the lge and get to the final of the champs lge we will see wot happens lol

I reckon they will finish 3rd before arsenal. All the teams are lacking championship winning form but teams such as man utd wont drop points at home to fulham,west ham and already havent to hull. I think its going to be either chelsea or man uts again...sadly :(

I can't believe that we are top at Christmas :yahoo: Lucky for us that Chelsea have had a similar dip in form at the same time as us :D

Arfie

It is good news for Manu U though, if we win both games then we are 1 point behind Liverpool and i think drawing with Chelsea :devil:

I cant believe Chelsea's goal difference though!

come on the mighty blues, our goal difference is massive! now all we need is points.!!! :shifty:

Oh my word, we've started playing football now aswell :eek:

I'm the first to admit that we aren't the most attractive team to watch (that's still Arsenal for me) but the last 2 matches have been damn good. We've played well for large portions of certain games this season, but that's the first time we've played well in 2 consecutive matches.

And Keane has found his shooting boots and has now scored more goals that Berbatov (5 league + 2 europe vs 2 league + 4 europe) for £10m less :D Perhaps the red tops can go and pick on another percieved waste of money elsewhere ;)

All this with Torres missing half of the season. I am starting to think we really could win the league now, before I was just hoping we would be in contention, which we are. Granted IF utd win their 3 games in hand they will be 1 point behind, but they will have to win them all and even then they are still behind as are the rent boys :D

20 games played, I'm a happy bunny :D

Arfie

after todays performance, theres no reason why they cant go on to win the league this year, with Torres still to come back and Keane still to find top form.... Watch this space eh

as a man utd and after watching you play Newcastle with about 30 LFC fans at my sons football club I was praying that some bad fortune would befall Gerrard cos he's the driving force for Liverpoo!!

I would never have dreamty that he would get locked up for some quite serious stuff!!! I'm secretly hoping that it effects his form, I'm clutching at straws here as you can see

I hate liverpool FC :D

i mean look ate steven gerrard hardly the best role model is he?

my fantasy football team is called IHATELFC and I'm in a league full of Liverpoo fans

I would never have dreamty that he would get locked up for some quite serious stuff!!! I'm secretly hoping that it effects his form, I'm clutching at straws here as you can see
It's an alleged assault, so even if guilty it's hardly "serious", so the time he spent in the police station the other day is probably about the only time he'll spend "locked up". After all Cantona assaulted someone in front of hundreds of policemen, thousands of fans and millions of TV viewers and he didn't get locked up ;) I'd guess at worst case he'll get a bit of community service, a warning and a fine.

It could affect his form though, which is a worry if Torres is still missing, not quite so much if he's back. It could just galvanise him and make him even more focused and determined.

I think we'll struggle against Preston in the FA Cup on Saturday though and possibly even get knocked out :crazy: What odds Mellor to get the winning goal? :X

Arfie

Most reactions

Back