What's Your Claim To Fame?.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i uh....

oh dear......

well, my boyfriend knows Leslie Law, british gold medalist for ridin' the ponies....

but i guess that's not MY claim to fame...

oh, and bob saget graduated from my highschool :lol:

My claims to fame are

My sister was on Australian National TV on the IQ test hosted by Eddie McGuire(Owner of a channel on Australian TV).

My Family is apparently loosely related to Jennifer Hawkins Aka Miss Universe 2005 (thats where I get my dashing good looks)

My father had a Australian Comic on the market for a little while and 4 issues where produced sadly the publisher went backrupt 4 issues in..(the publisher was quite high profile in Aus comics)

My sister illustrated a series of "Am I Old enough?" Magazines that went throughout the entire Australian school system illustrating teenagers rights...

My individual claim to fame is I won a maths award 2 years ago for the best results for the entire area of Victoria in DECV (Home schooling) for the entire year...not to bad I was the best Maths student for Victoria in Australia for the Distance education centre of victoria...

i've seen many famous people...

lots of them, LA< hollywood, univsersal studios, wb, atlantis hotel in bahamas, new york...

i was in the background scene of a mary kate and ashley movie called "holiday in the sun". i was in the background of the pool scene, i was one of the kids playing in the pool. except maryk and ashley came the day we left. and the pool scene with them in it was filmed in front of a giant screen.

My dad was in a band in the 1970s called acme sewage company and he was the lead singer and guitarist but the band is more famous in america and my cousin was on a programe called smile!! he was the boy who did the bit called stuarts little things :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back