What's Your Claim To Fame?.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nothing much but a band i was in supported stiff little fingers on the request of the singer(Jake Burns)...so i met bruce foxton former bass player of the jam.........what an arsehole, coudn't wait to meet him wish i didn't....still waiting for my real 15 mins of fame.

My grandfather was a Jockey(not that well known) but if you know Horses you should have heard or knew of the Three Kings...well my grandfather Derek Leslie bread and brought up Dessert Orchid on his farm until someone brought him.....that's it really oh and John Reynolds is my uncle.

Hi,
I was on Kiss 100 (uk) as chickenboy (hyptonotising one of my chicknes on air) two days running with Robin Banks. I also have met super franklampard 6 times twice had a half hour conversation with him. I ahve met damnon hill and the R Whites man of the old advert lived in my house. :hey:

I went to school with Eric Lindors's sister, her name is Robin. She wanted to date me, but i wasn't interested. This may seem odd, but i have the Lindros families VHS copy of the movie 'Pretty Women'.

I met Moby.

I met Ricky Lake (sad, but it still counts! lol)

My aunts second cousin is married to Suzanne Somers.

Rod Stewert, and his son walked by me in NYC a several years ago, actually, it was 2 weeks before 9/11 :/

My brother has been an extra in a few movies.

I was 100 feet away from Sandra Bullock at the Toronto film festival.

I can't remember the rest.

I am most defenitely the only person to have ever gotten crapped on by a bird through the sunroof of a moving vehicle (going about 45mph). My 5 second physics/math/statistics calculations puts the odds of that happening to someone at about one in seven hundred trillion. Lucky me... I was sitting in the backseat and it hit me in the shoulder. And yes, getting hit by anything moving at that relative velocity hurts very much, both physically and emotionally. It happened to me as a child and I've been cynical and pessimistic ever since. That is all.

I stroked bernie winters dog schnorbitz outside rackhams in birmingham once.

I think they are both dead now

Apparently my great great great great great.............

............great great great.........

..............great great ..............

..........ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

.............grandfather or uncle or auntie or something was one of the 11 VC 'winners' at some place called 'Rorke's Drift'

Personally, I've never heard of the place. :look:

Yes: I ADMIT IT, I'M WELSH :sad:

I stroked bernie winters dog schnorbitz outside rackhams in birmingham once.

I think they are both dead now

I witnessed bernie winters dog schnorbitz crap on the stage at the theatre royal during a rendition of puss in boots :good:

Seriously.. fell from a c130 hercules during an airshow when my main chute failed using my reserve i touched down safe, the spectators were informed i was giving them a demo... "you got to love quick thinking commentators :/

ps.
I left the forces 3 month later lmao

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back