Whats Your All Time Favourite Song?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

oooh tough call, I think no doubt - don't speak has to be up there at the top. It came out when I was going through a lovely phase of teenage angst, just struck a chord with me and ever since whenever I'm having a rough time I seem to listen to it loads, always makes me cry. Want it played at my funeral. (then monty phython's always look on the bright side of life as everyone's walking out! lol)

Buck Rogers by Feeder. :fun: Also just bought The Automatics cd, because I like the Monster track. Haven't heard the rest yet.

Unfinished Symphony - Massive Attack

Ohh tough decision! I think Id have to say Untitled (thats their title for it, aka How Could This Happen to Me) by Simple Plan.

Ah, this is a hard one...but if I had to pick one song, and one song only, at the moment it would be:

Simple plan - Whem I'm gone

really hard... but its either a live, acoustic version on Never Again by Kelly Clarkson, or Close your eyes. :good:

I don't feel like dancing - Scissor sister................. Really puts me in a good mood!!!

I don't feel like dancing - Scissor sister................. Really puts me in a good mood!!!

I think they are about the gayyest band EVER. :lol:

I used to love that song, but i've heard it too often now.

Hmm, I've never really had an all time favorite song. I guess my favorite song of the day is "This Conversation Is Over" by Alesana.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back