What's The Most You Ever Spent On One Fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I think I am the winner here, with $600 for a fake (By fake I mean not wild) angelfish, shipped from South America...
<-- biggest idiot.

i have 2 nice angel fish you can have, only a grand :blush:

Haha why not :)

Actually I am buying some when my new tank arrives, going out to buy one again or make one, just haven't decided which color yet :)

tell you what, i'll thrown in a 3rd no extra charge :hey:

I'll give you 2000 for 4! :D

I think I am the winner here, with $600 for a fake (By fake I mean not wild) angelfish, shipped from South America...
<-- biggest idiot.

Actually I am buying some when my new tank arrives, going out to buy one again or make one, just haven't decided which color yet :)

i only have 3

<-- biggest idiot.

i only have 3

:( No deal then...

50€ for LDA-33, and it was cheap! Going to spend 120€ for a single L200! :hyper:

£8 on a Goldfish! Well a fancy Goldfish. He's Black & Orange, has a single veil tail and red flecks in his telescopic eyes.
He's the only fish I've named. He's called Dr Evil. :D

The next most expensive was about £7.50, but that came with chips... :look:

Haha, very little, I think my cories were maybe £3-4 each? I can't remember now.

My LFS has marine fish starting at £15 each. I'm sure it's going to happen eventually!

Haha, very little, I think my cories were maybe £3-4 each? I can't remember now.

My LFS has marine fish starting at £15 each. I'm sure it's going to happen eventually!

Do you find a 205 filter too powerful for your size of tank. Mine's the same size and I went for the 106. Would you recommend the bigger version?

Once, I paid £65 for 1 adult discus (long long time ago), and it didnt eat anything for a month, then died in a power cut that only lasted 3 or 4 hours. NEVER EVER AGAIN will I pay that for 1 fish haha serves me right for buying a fully grown fish.... pointless, half the fun is watching them grow.

G

Most reactions

Back