What's The Most You Ever Spent On One Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The most I've spent is $3.99 on a sailfin molly :p

plecos are expensive here. i wanted a green phantom but it was £35 for a tiny one

if I had a well established tank and didn't have to move every 4 years or so... I'd probably spend a good chunk of change on something (I want a saltwater tank at some point). For now, though, 5 to 10 bucks max (USD). I have a couple of expensive lizards, so spending a lot on pets isn't above me. Though, my lizards are a bit easier to care for!

I think I am the winner here, with $600 for a fake (By fake I mean not wild) angelfish, shipped from South America...
<-- biggest idiot.

I think I am the winner here, with $600 for a fake (By fake I mean not wild) angelfish, shipped from South America...
<-- biggest idiot.

i have 2 nice angel fish you can have, only a grand :blush:

:rofl:

I think you did indeed get shafted. :(

Largest price paid for a single fish - £10, for my awesome little Rubbernose.
Largest for a group - £36, 12 Tiger Barbs

<-- biggest idiot.

Haha why not :)

Actually I am buying some when my new tank arrives, going out to buy one again or make one, just haven't decided which color yet :)

Probably about £5 for my Betta. All my other fish are relatively small/common (even my GBRs were on sale). I did nearly spend £9.95 on a Golden Ram a few weeks ago until I reasoned with myself it wasn't the right time.

When the time comes and I have a big enough tank and suitable stocking, I will probably be on the lookout for an Angel pair and will be happy to spend the money on the right ones.

Spent £270 on 9 discus from someone closing down his tanks.
£30 each.

<-- biggest idiot.

Haha why not :)

Actually I am buying some when my new tank arrives, going out to buy one again or make one, just haven't decided which color yet :)

tell you what, i'll thrown in a 3rd no extra charge :hey:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back