ROFLMAO........ No man will truly understand womenI haven't, but that's because I already know everything there is to know about everything.
Just kidding. I still haven't figured out women.
But I'll check his site out.
However, Ian's site is well worth a look. He goes to Peru reasonably often to make sure he can legally aquire the original fish for his breeding project, or keeps original species in separate aquariums to work with.
He also flies all over the world to give talks on his hobby.
He lives not a hop, skip and a jump from me, and I've met him many times when going to get the fish I had in the Lake Malawi cichlids I kept in the 80's and early 90's.
I don't know if he kept and bred Corydoras then, but suspect he did not as I don't remember any for sale then, but who knows. I know he was very knowledgable at the time in respect of Malawi's at that time.
It was only from my last visit when he was not available to speak to that I found out that he bred corys. There was a large poster up behind the water testing area with all of the corydoras that he had line bred.
He is a lovely man who always has time to talk to anyone about any fish they go in there to purchase. A couple of weeks ago he advised me of the best rocks to use and of those not to use in my aquarium.
He is the one I will go to at the end of cycling my tank, to purchase the fish I decide to keep in my aquarium, especially as I will quite possibly get some delivered in later on, because I have never seen any neon green rasbora there. However, I have only been in on about 3 occasions in the last 3 or 4 weeks.







