What's the craic from Ireland

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PheonixKingZ I think you need to relax a bit man. I just came to introduce myself and you aren't exactly making me feel welcome. I respect you have experience and insights but the tone of your posts is a bit intimidating for a new forum member. Thanks for the welcome ;)

Reactions: Bub
@PheonixKingZ I think you need to relax a bit man. I just came to introduce myself and you aren't exactly making me feel welcome. I respect you have experience and insights but the tone of your posts is a bit intimidating for a new forum member. Thanks for the welcome ;)
How on earth did I have a tone in my voice? I was just pointing out a fact that needed to be pointed out. But if you feel like I was being rude, I apologize... :)

Sorry that your first post here ended up going as it did. There are certain topics that people are passionate about and often the initial reason for a post can be forgotten about. But it usually is more pleasant around here, and I'm sure that through reading peoples responses in other threads, it will be apparent that the members here mean their best even if they may come across as unwelcoming at times.

I actually realized I never got around to welcoming you. So, welcome to TFF. I wish the best for you and your fish. I certainly don't believe you care any less about your fish because you keep a catfish with him.

How on earth did I have a tone in my voice? I was just pointing out a fact that needed to be pointed out. But if you feel like I was being rude, I apologize... :)
Who mentioned voice?
"tone"
the general character or attitude of a place, piece of writing, situation, etc.
I meant the tone of your writing ;)
No need to apologise I'm not offended I just think you will scare people off if you do this I observed a similar reaction from you to another new member intro here that was a little ott but who am I to be saying this. Anyway thanks for the heads up

Sorry that your first post here ended up going as it did. There are certain topics that people are passionate about and often the initial reason for a post can be forgotten about. But it usually is more pleasant around here, and I'm sure that through reading peoples responses in other threads, it will be apparent that the members here mean their best even if they may come across as unwelcoming at times.

I actually realized I never got around to welcoming you. So, welcome to TFF. I wish the best for you and your fish. I certainly don't believe you care any less about your fish because you keep a catfish with him.
What he said. ^

I personally don't think I've ever "scared someone off" before. I was just giving needed to know information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back