What Type Of Tank Would You Have?

what type of tank would you most like to have?

  • Tanganyikan cichlids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central/south american cichlids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malawi cichlids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tropical community

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine reef

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marine fish only

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • planted tanks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freshwater predators (bichirs etc.)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I picked mbuna (Malawi cichlids) and Marine Fish Only. I had a mbuna set up last year but sold it in anticipation of moving, here it is a year later and I'm finally going to be moving :rolleyes: , oh well at least I'll be able to set one up again once I do move. I'd also love to have a single P.volitans setup, hopefully I'll be able to do that too. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top