What Is This Piece Of Equipment?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well come on then lol, what is it? its gone the 13th now and i cant wait no longer :lol:

It looks like some kind of comb to me, maybe for pulling the knots out of a spawning mop or something similar. I'm probably wrong but that is my first guess.

Sorry guys. Just now got back from the meeting. Well, I won. I got 6 oz. or earthworm flakes. It is used to puncture holes in a sandwitch bag to put charcole in for his filter.

Sorry guys. Just now got back from the meeting. Well, I won. I got 6 oz. or earthworm flakes. It is used to puncture holes in a sandwitch bag to put charcole in for his filter.

?

i was gonna say to pierce a fish or lobster to entice picky eaters but i guess that works?

Seriously? thats bloody lame!!!!!! disapointed

Lol. I think that someone on here guessed that at some point in time. Lol, but I took credit for it.

hmmmm, maybe its used for piercing holes in bags?

some people use fish bags to put ceramic media in and stuff instead of using a filter bag, when putting it in the filter [done it at work loads of times]

the 2 things at the side could be used to hold it in place....

Mwahaha :D

And everybody ignored me, psh

:lol:

hmmmm, maybe its used for piercing holes in bags?

some people use fish bags to put ceramic media in and stuff instead of using a filter bag, when putting it in the filter [done it at work loads of times]

the 2 things at the side could be used to hold it in place....

Mwahaha :D

And everybody ignored me, psh

:lol:

Haha. I'm sorry!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back